News that makes you say WTF! (32 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
SCHOOL MASSACRE!
- Peshawar, Pakistan
- At least 130 dead, incl 123 kids
- 200+ injured
- 6 Taliban attackers
- Ongoing

Gimme more infractions, show me more solidarity with the Wahhabis, fuck em all religion bastards terrorists and if you agree with their acts then fuck you too @Salvo

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If I danced and celebrated every time some Russian did something foolish or terrible, there wouldn't be any space for other posts.

Just sayin'...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juventino[RUS];4762603 said:
SCHOOL MASSACRE!
- Peshawar, Pakistan
- At least 130 dead, incl 123 kids
- 200+ injured
- 6 Taliban attackers
- Ongoing

Gimme more infractions, show me more solidarity with the Wahhabis, fuck em all religion bastards terrorists and if you agree with their acts then fuck you too @Salvo
You know we all hate extremists and shit, but you throw around words you don't understand what they mean. Do you even know what Wahhabism is? Do you know that a modern day Wahhabi would ideologically be against most of what ISIS are doing?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not defending wahabbism, not in a million years. I'm just wondering why you throw around concepts and phrases you obviously don't know what they mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly what I was thinking. He can enjoy his holiday, hopefully New Year and Christmas teach him well.
You could have waited until he replied to my post at least :groan:

:D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The gunman's name is Man Monis, an Iranian refugee and and self proclaimed Sheikh. He is on bail for being accessory to murder of his ex wife, sexual assault of 7 women while claiming to be a spiritual healer. The guy also sent letters to 8 dead Australian soldiers families abusing them.

So all in all, nice guy. He seems to not have any affiliations with anyone, just a lone dickhead with some clearly wrong with him. He seems to have nothing to lose, he was going to jail for a long time.
The fuck?! Man gon get played with in the bin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)