News that makes you say WTF! (14 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
Rus none of that religion of peace bullshit.

Crap like this Sydney thing piss me off so much because it promotes racism and hysteria. Fucking idiotic people.
it's not like it's muslim's terrorism nowadays that is the biggest threat to the humanity

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/lindt-chocolat-cafe-hostage-drama-in-martin-place-sydney-20141215-1278cx.html
live updates

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not sure if true or not, but many on Twitter saying she might actually be in there

So it seems the dumb fuck brought the wrong flag :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed by her niece that she actually is being held hostage in the cafe.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
icemaη;4761842 said:
Not surprised at all. One of the idiots who went to Iraq from India to join IS, came back and surrendered because he was made to clean toilets and couldn't do any real fighting. Still managed to get shot. Dumbfucks.
:lol: you wonder how these people made it past a very young age without managing to choke on their food at a young age.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
icemaη;4761842 said:
Not surprised at all. One of the idiots who went to Iraq from India to join IS, came back and surrendered because he was made to clean toilets and couldn't do any real fighting. Still managed to get shot. Dumbfucks.
:lol:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The gunman's name is Man Monis, an Iranian refugee and and self proclaimed Sheikh. He is on bail for being accessory to murder of his ex wife, sexual assault of 7 women while claiming to be a spiritual healer. The guy also sent letters to 8 dead Australian soldiers families abusing them.

So all in all, nice guy. He seems to not have any affiliations with anyone, just a lone dickhead with some clearly wrong with him. He seems to have nothing to lose, he was going to jail for a long time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)