News that makes you say WTF! (71 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What I meant is - Transgender Equality - is bullshit. Some stuff are not actually normal and should not be proclaimed as such. And with our culture saying everything goes and we that should show tolerance to absolutely everything is just wrong imo.
'Normal' and 'equality' are two different things. It's not normal to have multiple sclerosis. But does that mean people in wheelchairs should be banned from public events?

I'm not understanding why you're confusing the two.

If some guy wants to cut his nuts off and stick pillowcases in a bra, why the feck should I care? How is that any of my business, let alone something I should bother one waking minute of any day thinking about?

When do our lives get so petty and small that rather than focusing on the freakshows in our own family tree, we have to call out people we don't even know and judge them for events or activities we have absolutely no interest in? Aren't there more important things in our lives to obsess over?

it's face looks plastic as fuck (obviously)
Ironically, how many "natively" women in pageants are also this way? (Like how many haven't had any work done?)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
'Normal' and 'equality' are two different things. It's not normal to have multiple sclerosis. But does that mean people in wheelchairs should be banned from public events?

I'm not understanding why you're confusing the two.

If some guy wants to cut his nuts off and stick pillowcases in a bra, why the feck should I care? How is that any of my business, let alone something I should bother one waking minute of any day thinking about?

When do our lives get so petty and small that rather than focusing on the freakshows in our own family tree, we have to call out people we don't even know and judge them for events or activities we have absolutely no interest in? Aren't there more important things in our lives to obsess over?
I agree, but to me showing them in the same line with normal on popular TV projects paints a certain ideas to the mass, which with time and consistency will become the norm for the society.

Equal is cool no one is trying to kill you and you have the right to do with your body what you want, you have the same civil rights and all, but to portray those mental cripples equal to normal woman? C'mon that's nonsense, they are nor man nor woman anymore so they should be showed as such, name them for what they are, not try to blend them with normal people.

I'm not against those kind of people, let them be and let play in their own transgender shows for all i care, but when they let them play as normal women in event made for women only I don't like the message they are sending. I really don't like how the western media is trying to push the thought that everything goes, it didn't end well for romans and will certainly not end well for us.

And your comparison with cripples is way off in my opinion, even though those things probably are crippled in head but it's totally different thing.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't really see how having a transgender person in a beauty competition is a big deal. I mean how many of those women have had extensive plastic surgery themselves?

they're all bunch of fucking fakers who altered their appearances to get there anyway.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I don't really see how having a transgender person in a beauty competition is a big deal. I mean how many of those women have had extensive plastic surgery themselves?

they're all bunch of fucking fakers who altered their appearances to get there anyway.
I agree with that too. But the hermafrodites or whatever they are just brings another level into it, aren't we already on a high lvl already? :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I agree, but to me showing them in the same line with normal on popular TV projects paints a certain ideas to the mass, which with time and consistency will become the norm for the society.
We have a much bigger problem if we expect a society to be molded by the images on television for role models.

but to portray those mental cripples equal to normal woman?
Tell that to the East German women's swim team that won all those gold medals before reunification.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
We have a much bigger problem if we expect a society to be molded by the images on television for role models.
So what? Since it is happening we should just sit back and watch how far we can get with it? Let's just wait until someone brings in some necrofiliacs to those reality shows and shows how cool they are.

I think TV should play be held accountable and instead of corrupting should be used to for the better considering how broad it can get. But hey, we live in this world, that won't happen for sure, so I just better jump along and get used to it? Well, no I won't. It sickens me what today passes on TV. It has almost no lasting value at all which would benifit society, it's just constant junk filling your head with nonsense and psychic messages so you would have a good brand recognition and recall. And all this is done to shape you into a little best consumer you can have.

Tell that to the East German women's swim team that won all those gold medals before reunification.
I have no idea who won them, but I doubt it was some tranny.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So what? Since it is happening we should just sit back and watch how far we can get with it? Let's just wait until someone brings in some necrofiliacs to those reality shows and shows how cool they are.

I think TV should play be held accountable and instead of corrupting should be used to for the better considering how broad it can get. But hey, we live in this world, that won't happen for sure, so I just better jump along and get used to it? Well, no I won't. It sickens me what today passes on TV. It has almost no lasting value at all which would benifit society, it's just constant junk filling your head with nonsense and psychic messages so you would have a good brand recognition and recall. And all this is done to shape you into a little best consumer you can have.
I hate the idea of thinking your public is so idiotic and feeble that you have to protect them from watching TV shows about attack zombies because you're afraid they will start walking the streets eating the brains of their neighbors. You give into that logic, it's all over.

The people that gullible should be societal roadkill. Thin the herd. Survival of the fittest. The rest can keep reality separate from TV fantasy.

I have no idea who won them, but I doubt it was some tranny.
XXY is all I'm sayin'...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I hate the idea of thinking your public is so idiotic and feeble that you have to protect them from watching TV shows about attack zombies because you're afraid they will start walking the streets eating the brains of their neighbors. You give into that logic, it's all over.

The people that gullible should be societal roadkill. Thin the herd. Survival of the fittest. The rest can keep reality separate from TV fantasy.
It's not about gullible people, this process is not one that happens overnight. If you show through all channels every bs there is for a good twenty years there is a big chance that people perception will change accordingly, not to mention those who just grew up and are empty containers ready to be filled up with information. And I'm not talking extremes about zombies now, but give it time with the same direction who knows what will happen in the future.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But to play a devil's advocate to your advocacy of "TV normalcy" here, do you think that TV can play a role in helping "civilize" people to the realities of a broader society beyond the confines of the remote country farm?

I mean, look at what happens in some closed Islamic countries when a Danish cartoonist puts pen to paper. More than just pandemonium, we have bizarre death threats and riots with people being killed. All because a society does not show a world that may not exist exactly as they make it out to be in their insular corner of the world -- a world where everyone isn't entirely subservient to a religion.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But to play a devil's advocate to your advocacy of "TV normalcy" here, do you think that TV can play a role in helping "civilize" people to the realities of a broader society beyond the confines of the remote country farm?

I mean, look at what happens in some closed Islamic countries when a Danish cartoonist puts pen to paper. More than just pandemonium, we have bizarre death threats and riots with people being killed. All because a society does not show a world that may not exist exactly as they make it out to be in their insular corner of the world -- a world where everyone isn't entirely subservient to a religion.
I agree it's not that simple specially in the extreme cases like you mentioned. And in most cases you won't avoid conflicts and difference of opinions so just make a direction shift from quantity and everything done for money to the opposite - quality and lasting social good. I know that in current system it's impossible considering how big these markets are, how much money they generate. So change the system or socially responsibly invest the money generated.

Look I know it's not a practical situation I'm thinking here, there were always masses and few who benefit from them without any regards to anyone but themselfs and people close to them. So it's nothing new, you know I'm just hoping, dreaming that with more knowledge humanity will turn corner, sadly I don't see it soon enough.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I agree with Raz but for different reasons. I know people watch Miss Universe for the hot chicks. But if you throw in a guy in there, you're just messing with the recipe. I can't look at that ass, those boobs, and those legs knowing it's a guy. It's just gonna throw off my shit, you know? It's Miss Universe, we're not saying he shouldn't have surgery to be like whatever he feels but don't go on freaking Miss Universe ffs.

I think the only reason they're doing this is to be politically correct, and to get extra ratings.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I agree with Raz but for different reasons. I know people watch Miss Universe for the hot chicks. But if you throw in a guy in there, you're just messing with the recipe. I can't look at that ass, those boobs, and those legs knowing it's a guy. It's just gonna throw off my shit, you know? It's Miss Universe, we're not saying he shouldn't have surgery to be like whatever he feels but don't go on freaking Miss Universe ffs.

I think the only reason they're doing this is to be politically correct, and to get extra ratings.
It wouldn't be a big deal if she hadn't won Miss Canada.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I agree with that too. But the hermafrodites or whatever they are just brings another level into it, aren't we already on a high lvl already? :D
meh, honestly I do understand your point of people being overly tolerant of transsexuals I just have a hard time taking a beauty pageant seriously enough to care about something like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)