News that makes you say WTF! (45 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I have no idea who the guy is. Would be pretty cool if the videos were actually real.
It would be a fun story. But the smelliest part of the fish is still why a plane would "lose" its transponders just as it left Malaysian airspace and into Vietnamese, and that it would take a sharp bank and drop about 20,000 ft of altitude while hiding between Malaysia and Thailand's radar coverage for the next few hours. And that the pilot would have a similar route previously traced in a simulator.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
It would be a fun story. But the smelliest part of the fish is still why a plane would "lose" its transponders just as it left Malaysian airspace and into Vietnamese, and that it would take a sharp bank and drop about 20,000 ft of altitude while hiding between Malaysia and Thailand's radar coverage for the next few hours. And that the pilot would have a similar route previously traced in a simulator.

https://www.businessinsider.com/emirates-airlines-ceo-malaysia-mh370-2014-10
Sir Tim Clark, Emirates CEO, smells a rat (or you could say a fish).
There is almost no way that at least someone does not know where that plane is [or was]. The 777 is HUGE. Its not just the transponders, there are a whole bunch of other tracking devices that the pilot has no access to [even if he wanted to switch everything off].

Jun 16, 2020
He was a popular magician/"psychic" on British TV in the 90s and beyond, famous for his spoon-bending. Basically a modern snake oil salesman and widely-derided now.
There was that woman aswel, Char or something like that who ‘spoke’ to peoples dead relatives. Fooling people like that is just on another level.

Imagine if that video is true though, that would be some scary shit.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
https://www.businessinsider.com/emirates-airlines-ceo-malaysia-mh370-2014-10
Sir Tim Clark, Emirates CEO, smells a rat (or you could say a fish).
There is almost no way that at least someone does not know where that plane is [or was]. The 777 is HUGE. Its not just the transponders, there are a whole bunch of other tracking devices that the pilot has no access to [even if he wanted to switch everything off].
There's almost no way someone could keep this a secret. I'd say the secret is less plausible than a plane going missing. We've lost ocean liners at sea in more modern times too, never to be seen again until some rich fooks want to dive their and shrink their gonads to atomic nuclei size.

Well, I always thought Pink Floyd was brain dead music. It's basically nature's dial tone.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Im mostly bothered by the inherent white supremacy of this. Will the saudis behead the wealthy western athletes/ business men, their wives, theyve attracted for a haram tweet? I say saudi arabia needs to apply the same justice to them

Im pretty sure ive seen Georgina sideboob...

Until saudi arabia publicly executes white people by sword im boycotting

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's had a long term hereditary illness. His behavior is unstable because of mental disorders. The judge shouldn't give a death penalty if the accused isn't mentally stable.
i agree but at the same time maybe nobody should executed for what they look st or post on facebook regardless of mental status?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Now do TikTok.

Im mostly bothered by the inherent white supremacy of this. Will the saudis behead the wealthy western athletes/ business men, their wives, theyve attracted for a haram tweet? I say saudi arabia needs to apply the same justice to them

Im pretty sure ive seen Georgina sideboob...

Until saudi arabia publicly executes white people by sword im boycotting
Georgina's sideboob is a cry for help though. Ronaldo be tired of wetting his dipstick in that 1994 Toyota Celica engine block.

He's had a long term hereditary illness. His behavior is unstable because of mental disorders. The judge shouldn't give a death penalty if the accused isn't mentally stable.
Next time he should obey Allah and not get a hereditary mental disorder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)