News that makes you say WTF! (36 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He also drank a liter of bourbon. Which is a lot.

Latasha Brown one is obviously fake. "30 seconds later her frozen body was rushed to the hospital"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
icemaη;4672964 said:
Doesn't California have the highest taxes (or one of the highest?). And Ireland :heart:
I believe so. :sad: @swag

That's why I'm trying to start an LLC with a friend. Serious tax benefits with it. Capitalism. :touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
icemaη;4672976 said:
A friend of mine incorporated his start up in Delaware. Apparently great tax benefits there as well.
Yep, I heard that Delaware is a good place to start. Such an odd state :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
All I know is, California is blue and I'm not but I want to move there.

This is going to get ugly.
Dude, Orange County and even San Diego are as red as western Colorado.

icemaη;4672964 said:
Doesn't California have the highest taxes (or one of the highest?). And Ireland :heart:
Probably one of the highest. But that depends. There's always the likes of Taxachusettes, Connecticut, etc.

icemaη;4672976 said:
A friend of mine incorporated his start up in Delaware. Apparently great tax benefits there as well.
Most corporations have a post office box in Delaware for incorporation and the ability to receive mail once a year. I founded a start-up two years ago and we incorporated there. Everybody does.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dude, Orange County and even San Diego are as red as western Colorado.

Probably one of the highest. But that depends. There's always the likes of Taxachusettes, Connecticut, etc.

Most corporations have a post office box in Delaware for incorporation and the ability to receive mail once a year. I founded a start-up two years ago and we incorporated there. Everybody does.
taking notes

Then I will fit right in down there in the south. :touched:

Connecticut . Ironic. :dielaugh:

Jul 1, 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)