NEWs MEMBER from malaysia (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

Yeah but he is in charge of putting the avatars to the new members, so send those private messages ASAP!!!
Guys you got some information mixed up.

Not only does he have to send the PM's to IncuboRossonero, but Incubo needs to REPLY to all of them as well.

For you see, that is the only proof that the 100 PM's were sent correctly.

china man, expect your PM inbox to be flooded with responses very soon.

He's such a charming, non-sexually frustrated, tall man, that Incubo.:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
i was expecting "welcome to the forums" "hey there"...!! :dazed:
Nah, we decided that approach is too shallow and has lost its meaning over the years, so we scrapped it in favour of accusing our new members of being fake reincarnations of linguistically challenged past members

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Still, I'm sure it's what people wanna hear, and it's much better than "there's something sus about this guy, I don't think he's genuine" :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Gray, I think that you're a fake.

I don't think that you're Korean, or you live in australia.

I bet you live in a trailer on the foothills of a hicktown in West Virginia, your cousin is not only your wife, but your aunt as well, it takes 9 of your family members to comprise one full set of teeth, and you think that "the Jerry Springer Show" has its finger on the pulse of American politics and morals.

You've been called out, Jethro.

Time to come clean.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

I bet you live in a trailer on the foothills of a hicktown in West Virginia, your cousin is not only your wife, but your aunt as well, it takes 9 of your family members to comprise one full set of teeth, and you think that "the Jerry Springer Show" has its finger on the pulse of American politics and morals.

Time to come clean.
heyguysihavetoleavetheforumnownotimetoexplainbye

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

heyguysihavetoleavetheforumnownotimetoexplainbye
I knew it!!!!!

It's that southern drawl you have when you type.

I could tell.

Now go home and brush your tooth.:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Time to come clean.
Yeah you are a little suspicious Gray. But at least you seem like an educated hick. :D

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
I believe that Graham is actually a woman, otherwise he couldn't be that... Well, I'm not going to finish the sentence, it might offend someone... :)

bitch! :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
I believe that Graham is actually a woman, otherwise he couldn't be that... Well, I'm not going to finish the sentence, it might offend someone... :)

bitch! :D
Coundn't be that what? :D

Don't piss him off, man! Otherwise he'll close this wonderful thread! :)

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
Hehe ,,Guys!!!Since This is A off topic ,Can i ask Some Question???Is There Anyone From uk???Cause I was Planing To work at There But it seem That Very hard to find work!!!is there any way to get jobs there????

Cheers to All
Hey buddy im from the UK. Wanna meet up? :D

And actually i apologise for always replying to tech questions with wild goose chases. Ill try to cut down on that :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Hey buddy im from the UK. Wanna meet up? :D

And actually i apologise for always replying to tech questions with wild goose chases. Ill try to cut down on that :D
Something smells fishy here River and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it. Its almost like you know this "China Man". :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)