NEWs MEMBER from malaysia (5 Viewers)

OP
china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    hmm i have send 4 pm already but i seem he is very busy!!!!i think have to try more often!!!!!!!

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by River ] ++

Putting an avatar in there is easy, you just need to send about 100 PMs to IncuboRossonero and ask him to do it for you. :D

:shocked: is it a new rule ? :rofl: :rofl:

welcome China Man and enjoy sending PMs :D

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    Hi EMMY????whatup???it seem to me that we are neighbours huh???u from thailand???im from malaysia!!!sawadika!!it seem that maybe IncuboRossonero don bother about my PM !!!!!:down:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    you guys are so mean... but since it's Nick, I'll turn a blind eye to your blatant abuse of a new member :)

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    wow it seem that some one just slap one thigh slap into my face!!!!:down:
    hehe im ok with it

Cheers to All

EMMY

Jul 2, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
    Hi EMMY????whatup???it seem to me that we are neighbours huh???u from thailand???im from malaysia!!!sawadika !!it seem that maybe IncuboRossonero don bother about my PM !!!!!:down:

SA-WAS-DEE-KA :angel:

Dear ... Paolo_
    I know this thread is not " Language Thread " I just say "hello" to him :D you'll not close this thread...please....:D:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
    wow it seem that some one just slap one thigh slap into my face!!!!:down:
    hehe im ok with it
    Cheers to All
    no no, it's nothing like that; nobody was making fun of you or anything, we were just teasing another member of the forums. Don't worry about it mate ;)
    ++ [ originally posted by EMMY ] ++
    good job :thumb: nicest poster :D
    :touched: thanks Emmy :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by EMMY ] ++
    SA-WAS-DEE-KA :angel:

Dear ... Paolo_
    I know this thread is not " Language Thread " I just say "hello" to him :D you'll not close this thread...please....:D:D
    :LOL: don't worry, nobody's gonna close a thread just because you say one phrase in a foreign language, as long as there aren't huge conversations that nobody can understand. btw don't be so scared Paolo_Montero, he's a nice guy :)

khop kun krap ;)

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #32
    wow!!!!!pls don close this thread!!!! glad to hear from u alll!!!and i know that u all are just teasing among each others,hehe is IncuboRossonero making pan cakes ????just kidding hmm maybe at buying lottery now???he stil haven reply my PM !!!!!firstime in my life sending so many PM to him!!!!
    no offences to all have a nice day / :D

Cheers to all

Maya

Sep 2, 2004
    :rofl: china man, you're funny.. :)
    Do you very often start a new post with "please don't close this thread"? :angel:
    By the way, I think you should slow down those pm's :D.

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    Dear Maya,

Thanks for the compliment!!!actualy this is my first Forums so im a bit blur from the first day i join!!!lur names sound like the one singing MY LOVE IS LIKE WOW!!!hehe....... making guys all aroud the world melting like me hehe!!!in malaysia there is a phrah Malaysia Boleh,that mean malaysia can accive in every aspect but hmm i realy doubt after olympic -what a floop
    anyway hope juve will do well this season !!!all in my humble opinion

Cheers to all lads!!!!!!

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    Guys??i heard read from goal.com and Mr john dahl tomasson say that

Zlatan Ibrahimovic? Juventus have got themselves a good player but this is not the Dutch League," noted

wow!!!!it is sad that he sad like that,doesn he play first 11 in ac milan,??hello?u ar not even in the league Mr joh dahl what ever name u are!!!pls don say like that to zlatan he didnt even say anything about u also!!!!realy sad!!!!guys hope u all undertsand my feeling hehe a bit cocky don u all think???

Cheers To All

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)