NEWs MEMBER from malaysia (1 Viewer)

china man

Sep 6, 2004
guys??very sorry about the thread cause i don know to put where !!!but after my friend told me then only now i know that other thread not related must put at other place!!!sorry guys!!!!well new guy !!!stil virgin hehehe!!!!anyway need help?!!!how to put avatar into forums????any1 can help guys???thanks a lot

Cheer to all

Buy on AliExpress.com

River

Jun 15, 2004
Come on guys we need to be careful. Not everyone with bad english is another member pulling of a samatar :D

Putting an avatar in there is easy, you just need to send about 100 PMs to IncuboRossonero and ask him to do it for you. :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by River ] ++
Come on guys we need to be careful. Not everyone with bad english is another member pulling of a samatar :D
Hey, be careful there. There is one and ONLY one Alex Samatar. :D

Putting an avatar in there is easy, you just need to send about 100 PMs to IncuboRossonero and ask him to do it for you. :D
:rofl:

China man- yes, you need 100 posts, and then you can attach any picture as your avatar. :)

OP
china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    thanks for the information guys!!!by the way IncuboRossonero is a ac Milan Fans Is it??okok

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
    thansk for the information guys!!!by the way IncuboRossonero is a ac Milan Fans Is it??
    Yeah but he is in charge of putting the avatars to the new members, so send those private messages ASAP!!!

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    Thanks Guys I will Send Pm To Him!!And Also I will Now Wont Open New Threats Cause Im new !!!Understand The Situation..Thansk For All The Info Guys

Cheers To All

River

Jun 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by china man ] ++
    Thanks Guys I will Send Pm To Him!!And Also I will Now Wont Open New Threats Cause Im new !!!Understand The Situation..Thansk For All The Info Guys

Cheers To All
    Dont even worry about it buddy. I think your threads are very interesting.

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    Hehe ,,Guys!!!Since This is A off topic ,Can i ask Some Question???Is There Anyone From uk???Cause I was Planing To work at There But it seem That Very hard to find work!!!is there any way to get jobs there????

Cheers to All

K10

Jul 12, 2002

lol good one River :D.

Have you sent the pm's yet China Man? How many have you sent already? Keep sending.

OP
    china man

china man

Sep 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    just send 1 only!!!ooo must keep sending till he reply is it????erm wont it disturb his mood later???if he doent 12 activated my avatr then how???should i send more then 2 pm???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)