[NewGame] Uefa Champions League 2004 - 2005 (1 Viewer)

OP
Modo Bianconero
May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    ramin your being too offensive..... fifa is fifa its the official soccer game.. with all the rights.. just becuase you dont like it that doesnt mean the people who do are retards .. people have different opinions... each game have thier advantage and disadvantage .. in fifa 2005 i cant help but notice everytime i cross 90 percent its a goal..... and as for pes4 or we ... i find it to be either toooooo easy or tooooo hard .. theres no middle for it.... the game play is nice .. but i like the players faces on fifa and the career option etc .. it feels like a more professional game... newy just dont cuss out everyone like that .. express your opinion that shuld be about it... calling everyone who like fifa a retard.... makes you seem like a retard to some people .. :)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    ramin your being too offensive..... fifa is fifa its the official soccer game.. with all the rights.. just becuase you dont like it that doesnt mean the people who do are retards .. people have different opinions... each game have thier advantage and disadvantage .. in fifa 2005 i cant help but notice everytime i cross 90 percent its a goal..... and as for pes4 or we ... i find it to be either toooooo easy or tooooo hard .. theres no middle for it.... the game play is nice .. but i like the players faces on fifa and the career option etc .. it feels like a more professional game... newy just dont cuss out everyone like that .. express your opinion that shuld be about it... calling everyone who like fifa a retard.... makes you seem like a retard to some people .. :)
    Ok, i guess i was a bit offensive there. But i also stated that i was playing it too, the older version, long time ago, which made me a retard as well. So i didnt assume anyone will take to heart. Anyway, I'm sorry if i offened you.

But still, Fifa is RETARDED :D

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #25
    ok thats acceptable because fifa is retarded.. i am not a fifa fan .. but its da real deal... konami is better then ea when it comes to soccer game for now .. ea canada i think !!! lol

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    pes4 duznt have updated players .. that turned me off and no i wont create em.... i am 30 percent through getting the champs league game... lacki did u even play it !
    I can give you a patch for the PES4 PC version. With this patch, you have all the original names, the original clubs, the original stadiums......., and even "Beautiful Day" from U2 as Menu music :cool:

And............Yes I have played this game, but stopped after one halftime, to play PES4.

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

I can give you a patch for the PES4 PC version. With this patch, you have all the original names, the original clubs, the original stadiums......., and even "Beautiful Day" from U2 as Menu music :cool:

And............Yes I have played this game, but stopped after one halftime, to play PES4.

lesser talk more sending ...... oh man by song do you mean da loop thing koz that is fvkin annoying and retarded.... i bought a version with linkin park and da song keeps loooping and looping i really like linkin park a lottt but thnks to the game .. ehhhhh ... not too much

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004

Where did you get that patch?

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

lesser talk more sending ...... oh man by song do you mean da loop thing koz that is fvkin annoying and retarded.... i bought a version with linkin park and da song keeps loooping and looping i really like linkin park a lottt but thnks to the game .. ehhhhh ... not too much
    Its the whole song, not just a loop.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    part 1: http://files.filefront.com/3753333
    part 2: http://files.filefront.com/3753334
    part 3: http://files.filefront.com/3753339
    partl 4: http://files.filefront.com/3753341
    part 5: http://files.filefront.com/3753346

Here are the patches. My friend told me, to install all of them, but I only instealled the first, and it all worked. You will also need the Options file to install them.

Options File 1.5: http://files.filefront.com/3753343

I hope it works.
    Have fun!

thnx a lot. :thumb:

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    pes4 is good.... am sorry to say this .. as it ll make me a big retard on this thread but i thought id try the uefa game anyway and ended up playing it for 6 hours continious .. time just flew by.... i guess these game is for the fifa fans if there are any other retards like me in here .. this is a version of a very improved fifa 2005 .. and i am playing somethink like career .. you get missions and stuff they made it very interesting ... score a goal with this person .. sell and buy 3 players with a budget.... i got totti meghni torres nesta.. cant remember who else ... fifa fans get this game soo many new additions and kind of improved game play you ll kno wht i mean when you get it... newy thats just my retarded opinion ... pes4 is still king but you have to get sick of it eventually and this is different retarded soccer but its a change..... give it a try boys .. i doubt u ll regret it .. design ur coach .... and follow ur objectives.... if ur a pro player in fifa 2004 - 2005 ... u ll be semipro here pro is hard ..semi is kind of too easy.... so vary between them ... peace

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    fifa kicks we' ass in pc .. dont even try winning eleven its useless on pc .... no fun at all.. the graphics arent good enough nd the players are shi* old not updated ... konam shuld joi ea sports and come up with one top notch soccer game instead of em both having thier little problems.... i stick wit ea sports till this merge happens .. and for ps2 we s they retail updated version like monthly here .. peace

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    why do the most say that pes4 is the best soccer game???

i think its SOOOOOO ugly! the players are made of wood,they cant dribble shit and the shirts are from before the WO I.

Fifa 2005 have perfect game play cool dribbels first ball control !
    perfect GFX! all the real shirts all the real name's

FIFA2005 Rules!

ps havent played that champions leageu yet

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    fifa kicks we' ass in pc .. dont even try winning eleven its useless on pc .... no fun at all.. the graphics arent good enough nd the players are shi* old not updated ...
    Ermm the graphics are better than on PS2 (I don't know about Xbox). As for the players not being updated, it take a 10kb option file download to fix all that, and there's unlimited options when it comes to kits, balls, stadia, adboards etc.
    ++ [ originally posted by Gino Genesio ] ++
    why do the most say that pes4 is the best soccer game???

i think its SOOOOOO ugly! the players are made of wood,they cant dribble shit and the shirts are from before the WO I.

Fifa 2005 have perfect game play cool dribbels first ball control !
    perfect GFX! all the real shirts all the real name's

FIFA2005 Rules!

ps havent played that champions leageu yet
    yawn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)