[NewGame] Uefa Champions League 2004 - 2005 (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
i am not sure actually if its new .. havent tried it yet... i am in the process of getting it .. it ll be ready by night probably .. i didnt kno they were gonna mke a champs league game .. its availabe on pc xobox and ps2... check it out .. i ll post on my opinion on the game later when i get it and play it .. but as it is made by ea sports i think .. so it ll be pretty close to fifa 2005... newy just thought i d let you guys kno ... l9r

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I have played the demo and it seems to be a good game. But as A_LAcki said, PES4 is better ;)

OP
Modo Bianconero
May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    pes4 duznt have updated players .. that turned me off and no i wont create em.... i am 30 percent through getting the champs league game... lacki did u even play it !

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    juve kosova .. everyone has his own respected opinion i personally play more off fifa 2005.. even though pes4 is a very good game.... champions league .. forever who played the demo ... is it exactly like fifa 2005 ... in terms of game play graphics etc ?!?!?!

Apr 12, 2004
    No, th egraphics engine is the same, it is traditional to change the engine every 2 years with EA. I know because I own every lineup of EA Sports games (Baseball, Football, Soccer, Basketball) since, say.............1998. Plus I own or have owned about 8 to 10 of their non-sports oriented games.

OP
    Modo Bianconero
    May 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    impressive burke .. did you play pes4 on pc or playstation 2 .... winning eleven .. give em a try they are very different then fifa ... its nice to have both ....you got to play to different soccer games as in gameplay ... whenever you get sick of 1 switch to the other

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    Realistic :howler:

By realistic you mean, its impossible to cross normally, the keepers are retarded, player names are fudged, kits are crap, graphics are to busy trying to be like fifa, referees are stupid, offsides are exact, referee cant play advantage, free kicks are rubbish and del piero is a good player.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

By realistic you mean, its impossible to cross normally, the keepers are retarded, player names are fudged, kits are crap, graphics are to busy trying to be like fifa, referees are stupid, offsides are exact, referee cant play advantage, free kicks are rubbish and del piero is a good player.

:LOL:

Spot on!

Modo - I have never played pes4, but I did own Winning Eleven and World Tour Soccer (crap), WE is not very ralistic, the names are not there, the players are all wrong, and there are no true leagues.

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

Ok pes4 has much much much much better graphic than Fifa 2005,the referees are good,the kits is nice,u can always change the names on the players,the freekicks is good and its true Del Piero is a good player in the game and in the real world.

And lets not talk about the gameplay in Fifa 2005....Hah! the graphics are lousy,offsides is all fvcked up,the keepers really suck,referees suck big time and the kits looks ugly:yuck:The only good thing in Fifa is that Zlatan isn`t that good....

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003

This CL game is almost same as Fifa, i.e BULLSHIT. Fifa is made for people who dont know anything about football or those who cant play it in reality. So whoever likes Fifa is retarded.

ps, i used to play a lot of "Fifa 1998, road to world cup" when it first came out. I was a kid back then. :D

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

This CL game is almost same as Fifa, i.e BULLSHIT. Fifa is made for people who dont know anything about football or those who cant play it in reality. So whoever likes Fifa is retarded.

ps, i used to play a lot of "Fifa 1998, road to world cup" when it first came out. I was a kid back then. :D
    Was it that game u could play on a field who was inside?? cuz I loved to play on that field back then:)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++

Was it that game u could play on a field who was inside?? cuz I loved to play on that field back then:)
    Field who was inside?? .. doesnt ring a bell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)