new (1 Viewer)

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
Hi I am a soccer fan from holland. My favourite team is Ajax Amsterdam. Unfortenately juventus bought our best player: zlatan.

Also i like juve (except that game in the Amsterdam ArenA :D), depor and schalke 04. And of course because i am dutch the dutch national squad. I hope i'll enjoy my time here.

Greetz Zlatanfan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Huge fan of Dutch football myself, always produces brilliant players, (no offense) but I hope either of the teams I like (Man United or Roma) buy Sneijder or VdV from Ajax. But my favorite Dutch player is van Nistelrooy of course. I wonder if you like him, seeing as he is a former PSV player.

Well, hello and welcome to this site!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hey Zlatanfan, welcome to the forums ;)

I'm a fan of the Dutch national team too, but the only club I really support is Juve :)

Anyway, enjoy your stay here :D

OP
Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Huge fan of Dutch football myself, always produces brilliant players, (no offense) but I hope either of the teams I like (Man United or Roma) buy Sneijder or VdV from Ajax. But my favorite Dutch player is van Nistelrooy of course. I wonder if you like him, seeing as he is a former PSV player.

Well, hello and welcome to this site!
    I really like ruud. I think he's the best dutch striker for the last couple odf years.

OP
    Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    Yeah first of all i want the membername zlatan, unfortunately someone already had got that name :)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    I know you may not want to answer this, as I know VdV is likely to go to Barca, what are the chances of Sneijder, joining Man United?

OP
    Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Zlatanfan who do you think is better Zlatan or Mido? :rolleyes:
    no doubt about that: zlatan. Zlatan has the potention to be the best striker of the world. I don't know if you've ever seen one of his last goals for ajax against nac breda. I will search the video for you and post.

Zlatan is the best. To my opinion he's better dan del piero and trez

edit: click here

and then download the 5-1 by zlatan

he's great :)

OMFG what a fantastic football player

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Welcome aboard Zlatanfan!! :)

And we've seen that goal and other superb performances by Zlatan, but still someone in here claims that Mido is better than Zlatan... :dontcare::rolleyes::wallbang:

And btw, we (Finnish) will give you a good challenge on Wednesday...

Yeah, right...

Muurinen ulos, Muurinen ulos!!!

:D

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    Its not perfect but!!

Serieus Zlatanfan doe, aan u echt 100% denkt dat Mido goeder is?

U didnt antwoord mij voor, denkt u dat Sneijder zal gaan Man United?

OP
    Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    I know you may not want to answer this, as I know VdV is likely to go to Barca, what are the chances of Sneijder, joining Man United?
    sorry nicole i didn't saw this post. Vdvaart always said he wanted to play in barcelona, but the last 2 years he isn't playing that well. He surely will leave and of the season, i really don't know to which club.

Sneijder isn't ready in Amsterdam, he still have to learn a lot. He's a good player. To my opinion he's better than Vd Vaart. I cannot estimate the chances sneijder will join man united. As I said he thinks it's too early to leave ajax at the end of the season.

edit: Mido is a very good player, but brilliant? no that too much honor.

and about the scissors: that's what he can do best of course

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Nicole tell us this; would you still think Mido is such a great player if he didn't sign for Roma? Because I thought Zlatan was freakin excellent long before he came to Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)