NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (18 Viewers)

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Hello guys,

I'm a big CR7 fan since he plays on our National Team of Portugal. It's a privilege to be alive and witness a living GOD to play this Sport. Hope to share with you all the achievements of the GOAT in his new journey with Juventus!

Ciao a tutti!

Juverino

Jul 19, 2018
Hello Guys,
My name is Trung. I'm a Juve fan since 2001, when I watched Zidane, Davids, Del Piero, Trezeguet on TV and later played Championship Manager 00/01. My favorite players are Zidane, Nedved, Montero, Davids, Del Piero, Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Dybala and Vidals, and for non-Juve player, Nesta and CR7. Lurking around here for more than a year, I decide to register. I hope I can share the joy of C1 winner with you guys in next seasons. I'm tired of seeing Juve lost 3 C1's Final.

Forza Juve

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Welcome newbies :malt:
Hello guys!

My name is David and yes, you might label me as one of the 'new wave' Juve fans. I am a diehard fan of CR7 since I first saw his dribbling skills in Sporting - after that I followed him everywhere - Man UTD, Real Madrid and now Juventus.
I am a passionate football fan, because I also played football for more than 12 years. I admit that it is hard for me to 'fall in love' with a specific football club, I like to follow a certain a player (like CR7) instead. I admit Real was close to it, but it shocked me (I admit that too) that once Cristiano decided to leave, I feel no more passion for RM. Yes, you can say I am 'plastic' fan, as I said, it even shocked myself. I was thinking about it and I think that RM is a big FC, but what I particulary might not like with it is the management and how the team presents itself. I know, every player should be proud of his club he plays for, but in RM I always had the feeling like players thought they were superior compared to their opponent which cost them a lot of matches.

Anyhow I feel a sparkle of hope that Juventus could be the club that I will stick even after CR7 leaves / retires. Something exciting happened when CR7 signed for Juve - I cannot describe, it felt like my heart & soul is more relaxed - no more stupid pressure of Barcelona fans constantly nagging you without any real grounds - e.g. on social media there is a post about Gareth Bale and in comments section you read only about Messi and Ronaldo -> this is what I really do not like. So joining Juve I was like 'Juventus.. woah, such a glorious name, soo many glorious players played for this club and it's in Italy, a new league to get to know better!' not to mentioned how Juve impressed me in CL this year.

Of course it is not that I dont know anything about Juve. Juventus had great players since I know about it: Del Piero, Nedved, Buffon, Davids, Trezeguet, Zidane,... these are all from my era and I remember them play. Now I have the chance to get to know Juve better, their supporters (you guys) and the Italy football league, which is actually my neighboring country.

I hope we will all stick together for long. This first month we will probably have some new fans like me coming here, but after that we will see who sticks around.

Enjoy your day while I go and explore these Forums.

David

#ForzaJuve
There's nothing wrong with being a fan of a player rather than any team btw, the only problem is pretending to be a fan of the team when you're going to pack your bags and leave with your favourite player.

So you're fine since you've already stated you're a player fan, welcome :malt:

macbk

Jul 17, 2018
Hi all,

New member from NY. Been a casual fan of the club I'd say the past two years (as I truly gain more interest in the sport in general), but I'm looking to take that fandom up a notch from here on out. Gigi drew me in all these years, and even with him gone I want to remain with the club. Bringing on Ronaldo doesn't hurt either :lol: .

Looking forward to chatting!

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hi all,

New member from NY. Been a casual fan of the club I'd say the past two years (as I truly gain more interest in the sport in general), but I'm looking to take that fandom up a notch from here on out. Gigi drew me in all these years, and even with him gone I want to remain with the club. Bringing on Ronaldo doesn't hurt either :lol: .

Looking forward to chatting!
Welcome

Apr 12, 2004
Hello guys!

My name is David and yes, you might label me as one of the 'new wave' Juve fans. I am a diehard fan of CR7 since I first saw his dribbling skills in Sporting - after that I followed him everywhere - Man UTD, Real Madrid and now Juventus.
I am a passionate football fan, because I also played football for more than 12 years. I admit that it is hard for me to 'fall in love' with a specific football club, I like to follow a certain a player (like CR7) instead. I admit Real was close to it, but it shocked me (I admit that too) that once Cristiano decided to leave, I feel no more passion for RM. Yes, you can say I am 'plastic' fan, as I said, it even shocked myself. I was thinking about it and I think that RM is a big FC, but what I particulary might not like with it is the management and how the team presents itself. I know, every player should be proud of his club he plays for, but in RM I always had the feeling like players thought they were superior compared to their opponent which cost them a lot of matches.

Anyhow I feel a sparkle of hope that Juventus could be the club that I will stick even after CR7 leaves / retires. Something exciting happened when CR7 signed for Juve - I cannot describe, it felt like my heart & soul is more relaxed - no more stupid pressure of Barcelona fans constantly nagging you without any real grounds - e.g. on social media there is a post about Gareth Bale and in comments section you read only about Messi and Ronaldo -> this is what I really do not like. So joining Juve I was like 'Juventus.. woah, such a glorious name, soo many glorious players played for this club and it's in Italy, a new league to get to know better!' not to mentioned how Juve impressed me in CL this year.

Of course it is not that I dont know anything about Juve. Juventus had great players since I know about it: Del Piero, Nedved, Buffon, Davids, Trezeguet, Zidane,... these are all from my era and I remember them play. Now I have the chance to get to know Juve better, their supporters (you guys) and the Italy football league, which is actually my neighboring country.

I hope we will all stick together for long. This first month we will probably have some new fans like me coming here, but after that we will see who sticks around.

Enjoy your day while I go and explore these Forums.

David

#ForzaJuve
God, shit like this is so fucking gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)