NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (6 Viewers)

Jonselis

Jun 30, 2017
If you're new to Juventuz.com and would like to introduce yourselves, this is the place to say "hello"...
Hi everyone,

I'm a 42 years old Juventus fan from Paris, France. My father and I started to follow Serie A during the early eighties, when Michel Platini joined the Old Lady, and I became a bianconero since that time. I've admired a lot of players who have worn our colours proud, but I still have a soft spot for Alex Del Piero.
I've never attended a game at Turin yet, though I 've seen Juve play three times in Paris, vs Paris SG (1989 - 1993 - 1997). I have planned to visit Turin next spring, during a weekend when Juve will play at home. I know I will have to purchase a J1897 membership card to do so.
I'm glad to have found a place where to discuss with other Juve fans from around the world.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,822
    Hi everyone,

I'm a 42 years old Juventus fan from Paris, France. My father and I started to follow Serie A during the early eighties, when Michel Platini joined the Old Lady, and I became a bianconero since that time. I've admired a lot of players who have worn our colours proud, but I still have a soft spot for Alex Del Piero.
    I've never attended a game at Turin yet, though I 've seen Juve play three times in Paris, vs Paris SG (1989 - 1993 - 1997). I have planned to visit Turin next spring, during a weekend when Juve will play at home. I know I will have to purchase a J1897 membership card to do so.
    I'm glad to have found a place where to discuss with other Juve fans from around the world.
    Piacere, Jonselis!

egean

Jul 2, 2017
    Ciao, Im a Turkish guy who lives in Brindisi and I support Juve since my childhood. Im really glad to be here with you guys. I wish we can meet in a matchday in Torino :).

Gonzalo85!

Sep 19, 2016
    Hi all,

I'm Antonio, I'm italian and I live in Milan.
    The main purpose of my participation in this forum is learn the english using the my passion for Juventus.
    I hope that my horrible english don't disturb none of you.

Thanks
    Regards
    Antonio

FriarDom

Jul 6, 2017
    Hi all,

I'm new to Juventus and Serie A. Growing up in the US soccer (or should I say football?) always flew under the radar for me until 2007 when my college buddy took me to a New England Revolution game. I know the MLS is not the highest quality football but witnessing the game at a professional level in person ignited a spark. From there I started following the Premier League, adopting Arsenal as my team because of Thierry Henry. I could go on and on about how my passion has grown for the sport. I've never had Serie A team to support but lo and behold Juventus is playing 20 minutes from my house at Gillette Stadium July 30 vs AS Roma. As silly as it sounds I picked Juventus over Roma to support because my alma mater (Providence College) have black and white for the school colors. I'm really looking forward to learning more about the club and its storied history. I'm gonna be buying a jersey for the game vs Roma I'm going to, any suggestions for who to get on the back of it.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Hi all,

I'm Antonio, I'm italian and I live in Milan.
    The main purpose of my participation in this forum is learn the english using the my passion for Juventus.
    I hope that my horrible english don't disturb none of you.

Thanks
    Regards
    Antonio
    Welcome. Your nick is for Pipa?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all,

I'm new to Juventus and Serie A. Growing up in the US soccer (or should I say football?) always flew under the radar for me until 2007 when my college buddy took me to a New England Revolution game. I know the MLS is not the highest quality football but witnessing the game at a professional level in person ignited a spark. From there I started following the Premier League, adopting Arsenal as my team because of Thierry Henry. I could go on and on about how my passion has grown for the sport. I've never had Serie A team to support but lo and behold Juventus is playing 20 minutes from my house at Gillette Stadium July 30 vs AS Roma. As silly as it sounds I picked Juventus over Roma to support because my alma mater (Providence College) have black and white for the school colors. I'm really looking forward to learning more about the club and its storied history. I'm gonna be buying a jersey for the game vs Roma I'm going to, any suggestions for who to get on the back of it.
    Welcome. Arsenal was great back them and Henry (who played in Juve and Ínter before go to EPL) was great but honestly I think that u could enjoy more football if u start to follow other teams like Bayern, Barca, Real or Juve.

About the jersey in order It would be: Buffon, Bonucci, Dybala, Marchisio, Pjanic, Higuain

FriarDom

Jul 6, 2017
    Welcome. Arsenal was great back them and Henry (who played in Juve and Ínter before go to EPL) was great but honestly I think that u could enjoy more football if u start to follow other teams like Bayern, Barca, Real or Juve.

About the jersey in order It would be: Buffon, Bonucci, Dybala, Marchisio, Pjanic, Higuain
    Thanks for the tips on the jersey and the warm welcome. One thing I'm really looking forward to is seeing the contrasting styles between Juventus (and in general Serie A) and English Premier League football. One exciting thing about following a new club or league is the opportunity to learn and I'm really looking forward to soaking up some knowledge on these boards and at some point add to the discussions. I'm really interested to see who will be in the lineup given it's a friendly on July 30th.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Nice to meet you too.

Sometimes I find it very depressing to see how members of the opposite sex treat each other. Both online and in real life by the way. So many misunderstandings..

But in terms of what men could do, I think we could do a better job trying to be less threatening and less sex crazed on the internet. Like in this case for example. What the fuck does it matter what you look like? The chances of ever meeting you are almost non-existent. But you still get guys who are trying to invade your personal life by asking for pictures. On a football forum.

Truly depressing stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)