NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (3 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Hi, I'm Nik from Bulgaria. I'm in love with Juventus since 1996. I'm reading this forum since 2005 and finally I have decided to start posting here. Cheers

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
Wow it's good to be back. I'm actually not a new member here but after a nice hiatus I've decided to start of with a clean slate and to actually introduce myself here with a new name. I'm Monster Zero, I've decided to choose this name due to the fact that King Ghidorah is one my favorite monsters that rivals Godzilla and also I can't deny the fact that I'm a MF DOOM fan as well.

Now the story of my love for this team begins in 2006 after Calciopoli. I heard of the glory days but it was one player that attracted me to this team - Pavel Nedved. After watching him in the World Cup I wanted to know everything about him and discovered that his club was Juventus. After this discovery I did my research and fell in love with the club's history and their "GRINTA" mentality. That's basically it - the rest is history and I'm a proud supporter for 8 years.

I'm looking forward to interact with you fellow supporters and enjoy the unique Tuz experience once again.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Wow it's good to be back. I'm actually not a new member here but after a nice hiatus I've decided to start of with a clean slate and to actually introduce myself here with a new name. I'm Monster Zero, I've decided to choose this name due to the fact that King Ghidorah is one my favorite monsters that rivals Godzilla and also I can't deny the fact that I'm a MF DOOM fan as well.

Now the story of my love for this team begins in 2006 after Calciopoli. I heard of the glory days but it was one player that attracted me to this team - Pavel Nedved. After watching him in the World Cup I wanted to know everything about him and discovered that his club was Juventus. After this discovery I did my research and fell in love with the club's history and their "GRINTA" mentality. That's basically it - the rest is history and I'm a proud supporter for 8 years.

I'm looking forward to interact with you fellow supporters and enjoy the unique Tuz experience once again.
So you're the poster previously known as mfdoom, that got perma-banned for repeated racism?

Mar 10, 2014
Hello guys, not exactly new to this forum. Ive just been lurking around reading stuff here about matches or transfer rumors. Just decided to make an account.

Im 27 this year, from Singapore. Hope to make friends with you guys that support juventus. I think there are some members that are not juventus fans? Ill be your friend too!

People in Singapore usually support the bpl teams. Ive never had buddies to talk to about juventus. Its always the liverpool, arsenal talk. I enjoy the discussion here in this forum(good or bad). You guys are like a family. Haha.

See you guys around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)