NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (16 Viewers)

thepaolocarmine

FINO ALLA FINE.
Apr 14, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;4299239 said:
Oh God, you're a "true" Italian, that might be worse. What type of pasta sauce runs through your veins?

Nah man, I'm just busting your balls, no hate, broseph.

So, what's your name, Giuseppe?

- - - Updated - - -

YOU CHEATER, you joined three years ago.
Paolo Carmine

haha Cheater yes and no!!! i've never posted really just followed transfer & player threads mostly. I found it to demanding posting seeing most members with 20 to 70k posts(yes you). I kinda learned how to be a Tuz member before posting and getting bashed by saying stupidities :agree:

Oh and yes i've seen pretty funny posts replies on here...... lmao

Apr 12, 2004
Are you a templar?
:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Paolo Carmine

haha Cheater yes and no!!! i've never posted really just followed transfer & player threads mostly. I found it to demanding posting seeing most members with 20 to 70k posts(yes you). I kinda learned how to be a Tuz member before posting and getting bashed by saying stupidities :agree:

Cool, well welcome and jump right in.

The What Are You Doing Now thread is where we bullshit around, and the other places are more for real football.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Paolo Carmine

If you have no life like I do, your post count will just mysteriously rise. I haven't been here very long, but at this rate I'll be pushing 1000 by the end of the month.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Hello everybody. I'll keep this nice and simple. I've supported Juventus since I was old enough to enjoy football thanks partly to some Italian heritage and the fact Serie A used to be on normal T.V channels, i'm 20 years old and living in the UK.

My hobbies include football, tv and attacking Inter fans.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Hello everybody. I'll keep this nice and simple. I've supported Juventus since I was old enough to enjoy football thanks partly to some Italian heritage and the fact Serie A used to be on normal T.V channels, i'm 20 years old and living in the UK.

My hobbies include football, tv and attacking Inter fans.
Welcome. Please don't attack me though. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)