NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (9 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i didnt announce myself..my bad

name is Kojo...hail from Trinidad & Tobago...

was a juve fan since cable tv came to my country in 1996..when i saw juventus i was like

been married to the old lady ever since right through the ups and downs...serie b was a hellfire that burned to a crisp weak supporters...separated the goats from the sheep...im proud to be Juve....we cant be considered die hard fans..why? because we dont and we wont die...

forza la juve la juve la juve ale!!!!
welcome Kojie, you need a new sig.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Hello guys ,Namaste to you all.Been a lurker on this forum since many months.

Hope i am not called a plastic fan for registering just at the time of Juventus' recent resurgence although some a-holes are doing everything to destroy the credibility of our triumph.

Btw I am from India,Bangalore to be specific.Been supporting Juventus for many years and i honestly dint expect so many Desi Juventus Fans so i am not alone in that respect.

This is a pretty chilled out place when i compare it to the other sites i've been on.Love some of the posters here and i am looking forward to having good discussions with you all..

Forza Juve !

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,131

Hope i am not called a plastic fan for registering just at the time of Juventus' recent resurgence although some a-holes are doing everything to destroy the credibility of our triumph.

Btw I am from India,Bangalore to be specific.Been supporting Juventus for many years and i honestly dint expect so many Desi Juventus Fans so i am not alone in that respect.

This is a pretty chilled out place when i compare it to the other sites i've been on.Love some of the posters here and i am looking forward to having good discussions with you all..

Forza Juve !
    Namaste! Another Trini juventino and another BLR juventino. They practically manufacture them there. ;)

Welcome! :party:

Apr 15, 2006

Forza Juve !
    More Bangaloreans! :touched: :weee:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Hey guys.
    I'm new here. Created my profile when i left goal.com forums in october 2011. Been active on Goallegacy but our admin left for vecation so it's going to be slow over there for a while. Much more people online here, very happy to see that. I have my own opinions on various things and sometimes i stand alone in my statements. This forum looks really nice and, even though the design and thread-system is very different from what i'm used to, I look forward to use it and have fun with you guys.

Over :help:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Welcome all :)

Hey guys.
    I'm new here. Created my profile when i left goal.com forums in october 2011. Been active on Goallegacy but our admin left for vecation so it's going to be slow over there for a while. Much more people online here, very happy to see that. I have my own opinions on various things and sometimes i stand alone in my statements. This forum looks really nice and, even though the design and thread-system is very different from what i'm used to, I look forward to use it and have fun with you guys.

If they ask you any questions just plead insanity & you'll be alright.

---------- Post added 01.06.2012 at 22:51 ----------

Ali-I'm a bit more relaxed considering that it's off-season. Talk to me again when the games begin since football has a tendency to bring out the best and worst in me...although I hope I'm not too bratty.
    You'll do fine. The bipolars are popular here :D

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,137
    Hey guys.

Welcome. You'll find this place a lot more fun. :D

Jun 2, 2012
    Hi everybody. I am a turkish Juventus fan that call Juventus Turco :) I actually know that Juventus is the best football club all over the world like you all. So that I want to enjoy this forum and make new friends and Juventus fan. Finally,

FORZA GRANDE JUVE!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)