NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (10 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
It'd be rude not to introduce myself... here goes, just call me Dom (short for my name) and dont ask why, am i still considered a newbie considering ive been a member since 2007 out of curiousity :donedeal: even though my posts count up to 50 only,

Im 29, Divorced, and a kid too (gotta love life)
I'm a chief marketing officer ( Mask-advertising)
hardcore Juve fan for over 15 years
currently on a vacation (Beirut)
Welcome aboard bro :tup:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Good to have you Dom. Always a pleasure having another Arab on board. Frankly the forum has too many chinks, paki's, wops and skinheads these days.
We certainly have too many chinks that's for sure.
There's actually only one i can think of, of the top of my head. But thats one too many chinks if you ask me.
You guys are insensitive & rude pricks. The politically correct term is chanks, not chinks.

Welcome aboard Dom.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I've never introduced myself on these forums. I've been on here for over 2 years so I think its about time!

My name is Giacomo but I'm known as Mino to family and close friends. I am an Australian of Italian descent - both of my parents were born in Italy (dad from Calabria, mum from Milano). I'm 26 years old and I am die hard Juventino from Sydney. I can thank my old man for making me love the Bianconeri, I had no choice as a child. I come from a family of Bianconeri supporters, with a few exceptions (one uncle is an Interista :yuck:)

I'm currently studying at the moment and working part time with my father in the "family business" (no not taking hits out on motherfuckers). I hope to get a job in the government one day, so I can laze about make decent money and get awesome perks.

I love beers, women, my family and football.

Ciaozies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It'd be rude not to introduce myself... here goes, just call me Dom (short for my name) and dont ask why, am i still considered a newbie considering ive been a member since 2007 out of curiousity :donedeal: even though my posts count up to 50 only,

Im 29, Divorced, and a kid too (gotta love life)
I'm a chief marketing officer ( Mask-advertising)
hardcore Juve fan for over 15 years
currently on a vacation (Beirut)
marhaba

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I've never introduced myself on these forums. I've been on here for over 2 years so I think its about time!

My name is Giacomo but I'm known as Mino to family and close friends. I am an Australian of Italian descent - both of my parents were born in Italy (dad from Calabria, mum from Milano). I'm 26 years old and I am die hard Juventino from Sydney. I can thank my old man for making me love the Bianconeri, I had no choice as a child. I come from a family of Bianconeri supporters, with a few exceptions (one uncle is an Interista :yuck:)

I'm currently studying at the moment and working part time with my father in the "family business" (no not taking hits out on motherfuckers). I hope to get a job in the government one day, so I can laze about make decent money and get awesome perks.

Ciaozies.
:lol: It's incredible,if your mum was calabrese, you were already working in government and a year older you would could have written that for me!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
A pedophile called Albert. He makes this place unsafe for teenagers.

Ciaozies.
Welcome aboard.:D

Juventino233

Jul 6, 2011
Hey guys I guess I should shoot a quick introduction. I've been following this forum for a while now and decided to join.

My name is Gianluca, I am Canadian (Toronto) of Italian descent. I've been a die hard Juventino since as long as I can remember. My family is mostly Juventini other than a few Milan fans and one Intermerda supporter :evil: I recently earned my bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering, I work in the automotive industry out of Toronto with plans to get my MBA in the near future.

Cheers to Bianconero_Aus I too love beers, women, my family and football. :)

As for this site, you guys seem like a pretty tight knit community that i'm excited to be a part of. Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)