NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (15 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006

SoundAttack

Guru of Greatness
Aug 25, 2007
It'd be rude not to introduce myself... here goes, just call me Dom (short for my name) and dont ask why, am i still considered a newbie considering ive been a member since 2007 out of curiousity :donedeal: even though my posts count up to 50 only,

Im 29, Divorced, and a kid too (gotta love life)
I'm a chief marketing officer ( Mask-advertising)
hardcore Juve fan for over 15 years
currently on a vacation (Beirut)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
same to ya bruh,

I should be heading to amman soon, will be my first visit, by the way where i work the original base for the company is in Amman, Jordan that is.
Really? Well you couldn't have picked a worse weather condition to be in then, We're literally melting here these days :D

Oh and Im curious what company is that one? :)

SoundAttack

Guru of Greatness
Aug 25, 2007
Really? Well you couldn't have picked a worse weather condition to be in then, We're literally melting here these days :D

Oh and Im curious what company is that one? :)
mask advertising... www.mask-advertising.com we supply Azadea, adidas, nike, chilis, etc and many other major brands in Amman alone... i am responsible for the canadian market, now im in lebanon... trying to expand here... still studying the idea while im on vacation hehe,

we supply them with paper bags, eco friendly, biodegradable, d2 paperbags... we have a graphic and interior design department as well as other store utensils, we work with Vinyls, posters, everything that has to do in the design department... even printing and so much more...

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Good to have you Dom. Always a pleasure having another Arab on board. Frankly the forum has too many chinks, paki's, wops and skinheads these days.

SoundAttack

Guru of Greatness
Aug 25, 2007
Good to have you Dom. Always a pleasure having another Arab on board. Frankly the forum has too many chinks, paki's, wops and skinheads these days.
thanks, i guess we should open a thread about where everyone is from and where they be living ill probably get on with that, i have my own share of chinks in hongkouver and other far eastern people, hindus, pakis, and afghanis... skinheads not so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)