NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
so i got told to post in here because i'm a "newbie" :) i don't really know what i'm doing yet, so bare with me please. my name is alessia, i'm from toronto(no i don't say "eh" LOL) my friend is christina, she told me to join, so here i am. hope everyone likes me and i can't wait to meet some of you.

:)
Welcome aboard fellow Canuck. Sit back, buckle up and enjoy the ride.

P.S Just go to Del piero's thread and post this ":delpiero:" then take a turn into Gregera's and Zebina's thread and :shutup: :, in between make a stop @ transfer's thread and show how much of a shitty team we have become and whine about every move the management do, or whine about whining about it. Don't forget to make a stop by the Relgion thread and cast your vote there too along with Palestine/Isreal thread too and spread some hate toward the side you least can't stand, then you will be a fully certified Juventuz member:shifty:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

P.S Just go to Del piero's thread and post this ":delpiero:" then take a turn into Gregera's and Zebina's thread and :shutup: :, in between make a stop @ transfer's thread and show how much of a shitty team we have become and whine about every move the management do, or whine about whining about it. Don't forget to make a stop by the Relgion thread and cast your vote there too along with Palestine/Isreal thread too and spread some hate toward the side you least can't stand, then you will be a fully certified Juventuz member:shifty:

One more thing.

Don't forget to mention that "We're Dooooooommmmeeeeeedddd"

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010

One more thing.

Don't forget to mention that "We're Dooooooommmmeeeeeedddd"
I need to follow this steps more. i'm still a newbie :cry:

And post self pics regularly.
This is the most important advice you'll ever get, i recommend you follow it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)