NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (13 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
You said every mod agreed to the ban. Big difference between a two week ban and a permanent one. YOU made it a permanent ban ergo YOU banned me. Let us at least be fair, Jack. You might have had your reasons and I deem it unwise to discuss them, but it was not a unanimous decision.
I promise you this is the absolute last post I make about this subject and the last time I say something to you. Read it and understand it because it sums up everything.

You leave no room for discussion.

Jan 3, 2010
I promise you this is the absolute last post I make about this subject and the last time I say something to you. Read it and understand it because it sums up everything.

You leave no room for discussion.
Of course I don't. It's very simple. Some agreed to ban me for a couple of weeks, some agreed to hand out a permanent ban. You made it a permanent ban. You made the call.

That's okay.

But don't say someone else did. You want people to see that everyone wanted this, but that's just not true, Jack.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Are you using one tomorrow?

Can we track your phone tosee your progress?
I am using a GPS clock but I think you can follow me on the internet.

I don't know how it works but this site www.endomondo.com seem to have a service that follows the event.

Then you can always check this newspaper www.gt.se but I don't know what kind of coverage they will have.

www.runnersworld.se is also having coverage but I am not sure they will cover the actual track, maybe the start and finish only.

For all these you might need my number to recognize me, keep a look on 18115

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)