NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (11 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But it is not the point Jack. If you don't care how people here on a football forum think about you, you naturally should be indifferent about their presence even if you find them annoying. Now why are you not okay with Andries' presence? Because he thinks you are a cunt and he actually says it? Do you really mind how he thinks of you?

I didn't say you must stay no matter what but I think leaving because someone here doesn't like you is stupid.
I am still failing to see your point.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think people believe you are the lynch pin that is keeping Andries out of the forum.

Anyway, are you excited for the marathon?
But I have explained many times that I am not, it's not my problem that people don't want to believe that.

You can't imagine how much I am excited.

Jan 3, 2010
What kind of dialogue are you after? You are obviously convinced that I was the reason behind your ban so there is really no need to continue this discussion.
Bozi and swag are the ones who decide whether I'm banned or not. Nowhere in this thread have I mentioned you as the reason why I'm banned.

If I were to be unbanned, would you leave the forums?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think people believe you are the lynch pin that is keeping Andries out of the forum.
Hmm? That would be totally missing the point if anyone believes that, considering the issue was his behaviour and how repetetive it was, as in no improvement regardless of any punitive measure throughout the years (would be nice if there was any change in behaviour, considering he is decent dude in other subjects).

Not to mention its bit laughable to pin it on Jack, when A) He is not a mod anymore, B) When he was, he was far from a dictator, nor remotely close to being alone in finding the relentless ruckus Seven usually created to being too much (Plus especially Jack himself even said he wasnt behind the ban to begin with).

Jan 3, 2010
Hmm? That would be totally missing the point if anyone believes that, considering the issue was his behaviour and how repetetive it was, as in no improvement regardless of any punitive measure throughout the years.

Not to mention its bit laughable to pin it on Jack, when A) He is not a mod anymore, B) When he was, he was far from a dictator, nor remotely close to being alone in finding the relentless ruckus Seven usually created to being too much (Plus especially Jack himself even said he wasnt behind the ban to begin with).
It wasn't the repetitive nature of my behaviour. That would have meant I would have received warnings. It was a straight ban without explanation as to what got me banned. If it had been the repetitive nature, the other side of the argument would have received punishment too. Fred and Ze in particular were only out to get me in a discussion about Caster Semenya (whose failed sex test had nothing to do with racism mind you, no matter what Byrone might have thought about it) and repeatedly answered besides the point.

As for Jack not being behind the ban .. he might claim every mod agreed to a permanent ban, but such was not the case. If you're going to speak about punitive measures as measures to improve one's behaviour, I say we make it an actual trial. I would win hands down in any court room.

But I accept the fact that this is not a court room. Perhaps we all should.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As for Jack not being behind the ban .. he might claim every mod agreed to a permanent ban, but such was not the case.
Not a single time I claimed that.

Anyway, why I am still wasting energy on this? You can all of you keep on discussing this forever, I'm out of it.

Jan 3, 2010
Not a single time I claimed that.

Anyway, why I am still about this. You can all of you keep on discussing this forever, I'm out of it.
You said every mod agreed to the ban. Big difference between a two week ban and a permanent one. YOU made it a permanent ban ergo YOU banned me. Let us at least be fair, Jack. You might have had your reasons and I deem it unwise to discuss them, but it was not a unanimous decision.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm not talking about the individual case that got you banned in this one (nor do I think it was onsided, it was all too childish stuff all around), its not as vital to the overall picture of a permanent ban (its not the reason for it ofcourse, that case alone would be worthy of short temporary measure at most).

When it comes to misbehaviour or rule breaking, generally the poster who has a long history of such behaviour and being banned for it previously, and being on his 3rd-4th chances or whatever with the mods, is the one to likely be more dealt with. They would honestly unban you on the spot if they, or anyone, thought you could controll yourself and not go back to the same distruptive patterns (In fact, they done so previously, allowed you back with the hope of improvement).

Jan 3, 2010
I'm not talking about the individual case that got you banned in this one (nor do I think it was onsided, it was all too childish stuff all around), its not as vital to the overall picture of a permanent ban (its not the reason for it ofcourse, that case alone would be worthy of short temporary measure at most).

When it comes to misbehaviour or rule breaking, generally the poster who has a long history of such behaviour and being banned for it previously, and being on his 3rd-4th chances or whatever with the mods, is the one to likely be more dealt with. They would honestly unban you on the spot if they, or anyone, thought you could controll yourself and not go back to the same distruptive patterns (In fact, they done so previously, allowed you back with the hope of improvement).
Ozzy, if we're going to make it a serious case, I'm standing rather strong. My ban is not the immediate effect of my behaviour. Rather it's a compromise. It was deemed necessary to maintain peace. Whatever that might mean. There wasn't even a true infraction of the rules. There was very little to go by. This is demonstrated by the fact that Ze Tahir is still a mod. My behaviour was the same as his, if it was worthy of a ban, Tahir would have been removed from a mod position.

The thing is, I think peace has been established. I've been banned for 9 months which is far more than anyone could ever justify, so I deserve to be let back in. I'm willing to accept that one saw it as a necessity, but even with it being absolutely necessary, the time has now come to revoke the decision.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

What disruptive pattern do you mean?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hmm? That would be totally missing the point if anyone believes that, considering the issue was his behaviour and how repetetive it was, as in no improvement regardless of any punitive measure throughout the years (would be nice if there was any change in behaviour, considering he is decent dude in other subjects).

I merely brought it up because of Hoori's line of questioning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)