NEW USERS:announce yourselves and get your balls cupped here (27 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I did not know that, holy smokes thanks, what an inspired move it was to sign up here. My dsl caps at 160 kb/s and Comcast won't take me back but I'll have to work something out, maybe falsify my identity.
If your provider doesn't get ESPN360 then you can use this site for streams: http://atdhe.me/

Not the best quality, but it's free and they have almost every Juve game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Welcome, taem.

ESPN3 (360) is definitely something to keep track of. They do show most matches.

Several members here post internet streams for matches as well, so you want to check out the match threads in the matches section.

taem

May 1, 2011
I'm just so used to following Juve in print lol. In the 90s I was subscribing to magazines. I still have vivid memories of a lengthy article dissecting Lothar Matthaus' shot in Footballer and how Andreas Moeller was heralded as the next big thing. Don't know why those two stand out.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Those are some pretty old school references. But I think most can appreciate them. If you're looking to watch matches then this is the place to be. You can almost guarantee that someone has a stream to any match on a given day be it Juve, Serie A, la Liga, Bundeslige, Ligue 1, etc.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Nice story. I don't even remember why or when I started liking Juve. Oh, and that player who said that Liverpool is a bigger club is our very own Momo Sissoko.

Welcome. Hate Man Utd, Barca, the Milan clubs, Zlatan and Balotelli, love Del Piero and love or hate Rossi and the Azzurri and you'll be okay. :D

taem

May 1, 2011
Nice story. I don't even remember why or when I started liking Juve. Oh, and that player who said that Liverpool is a bigger club is our very own Momo Sissoko.

Welcome. Hate Man Utd, Barca, the Milan clubs, Zlatan and Balotelli, love Del Piero and love or hate Rossi and the Azzurri and you'll be okay. :D
That was Sissoko?? Lol. I like that guy. I guess I forgive him. I'm good with that list except for Barca. But I'll say no more.

No, Taem isn't Arabic, it's just letters from my name shuffled around. And my name is not Meat! I wish I knew Arabic though, it's just so beautiful the way it's written and spoken. But I don't think that's a language that you can Berlitz. I'm really going to have to upgrade my internet. Was not an issue before but it is now. Oh man I can actually watch a majority of matches next season. First time in my life that will be the case.

Itztli

'Curious'
May 12, 2011
Hey Everyone. Just joining, longtime lurker, so this my first time posting. Supporter from the states. That was my post, hope i get to talk to you all.

So, when do i get my balls cupped ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)