New UEFA CL list : no Benjamin? (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Lista A

1 Gianluigi BUFFON
2 Ciro FERRARA
3 Alessio TACCHINARDI
4 Paolo MONTERO
5 Igor TUDOR
7 Gianluca PESSOTTO
8 Antonio CONTE
9 Fabrizio MICCOLI
10 Alessandro DEL PIERO
11 Pavel NEDVED
12 Antonio CHIMENTI
13 Mark IULIANO
14 Enzo MARESCA
15 Alessandro BIRINDELLI
16 Mauro CAMORANESI
17 David TREZEGUET
18 Stephen APPIAH
19 Gianluca ZAMBROTTA
20 Marco DI VAIO
21 Lilian THURAM
23 Nicola LEGROTTAGLIE
43 Abduoulay KONKO
45 Raffaele PALLADINO
46 Andrea LUCI

Lista B

22 Antonio MIRANTE (portiere)
30 Gianluca ROMANO (difensore)
31 Orlando URBANO (difensore)
32 Viktor BOUDIANSKI (centrocampista)
33 Gerardo CLEMENTE (centrocampista)
34 David CHIUMIENTO (centrocampista)
35 Simone FUMASOLI (centrocampista)
36 Luca SCICCHITANO (centrocampista)
37 Ilyas ZEYTULAEV (centrocampista)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
they are listed because you have to register all of the players that you may play in the champion's league. It's unlikely that they would ever play, but if Lippi wanted to put them in, they'd have to be on the list.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++
they are listed because you have to register all of the players that you may play in the champion's league. It's unlikely that they would ever play, but if Lippi wanted to put them in, they'd have to be on the list.
okay, cool.....since we did loan out zala+fresi+davids and didnt bring in new ones, we're kinda short 3players....makes sense.

still dont understand the "LIST B" thing....:p

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

okay, cool.....since we did loan out zala+fresi+davids and didnt bring in new ones, we're kinda short 3players....makes sense.

I don't know wether this is right but I suppose that Lippi can only use ListA-players for CL-games. And if someone from ListA gets injured so that he won't play anymore during CL 03/04 the coach can "only" renominate from ListB. Others player aren't allowed during CL 03/04. makes that sense?? :confused: At least I hope so!! :D

But don't care :dontcare:, I don't think that ListB player will be part of the squad anyway

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003

I think the list B is probably the U20 squad - they are listed seperately.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003

remember the infamous Flu before the ManU games last time around ;) ? thats what the B List is for - Emergencies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yes, it's only one goal nina, but he also scored about 40 goals a season or two ago, and he scored 2 or 3 goals in every game for the Primavera. Sure, you might say "Woopdee doo, the Primavera", but the kid's only 19-20 years old. I have huge expectations for this guy, and if he ends up leaving without a chance I'm paying a visit to Moggi's office.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I would understand if we actually needed reinforcement in the forwards department, but we don't, so it seems silly to me.

Sep 28, 2002
nina is right. if this was group stage like in previous seasons and juve had 12 points after 4 games benji could play last 2 games but since it is play off stage and maybe we only have two games left benjamin wouldnt play anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)