New transfer rumurs (1 Viewer)

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Juventus turn to Ajax's Heitinga

Juventus are considering a move for Ajax defender John Heitinga.
After failing in bids to land Arsenal centre-half Sol Campbell and Bayern Munich's Sammy Kuffour, Juve are now turning their attentions to Heitinga, says Tuttsport.

Juve enjoy a good relationship with Ajax and have been following Heitinga's progress over the last 12 months. AC Milan are also tracking the teenager, with chief scout Cesare Maldini having watched him at Euro2004.

River Plate president aware of Arsenal, Juventus push for Mascherano

The president of River Plate Jose Maria Aguilar has admitted he is aware that several European clubs are after his young gem, Javier Mascherano.
Arsenal are favourites from Juventus for the 20 year-old Argentina international, but Aguilar insists he has not fielded any official approach from Europe for the young midfielder.

"At this moment I have not received any fax," he said. "I know that in Europe there's alot of talk about Mascherano, but nobody has contacted us."

Arsenal are said to be preparing a £7.5 million offer for Mascherano, who is also being tracked by Juve's South American representatives in Argentina.

Juventus and Lazio are locked in talks over several players this week.

Juve director general Luciano Moggi has offered Olivier Kapo and Marcelo Zalayeta, plus £2.5 million - on request of coach Fabio Capello - in exchange for wing-back pair Massimo Oddo and Cesar.

Lazio president Claudio Lotito has rejected the offer and instead is demanding that Giorgio Chiellini, Mark Iuliano and Igor Tudor come to Rome instead.

Juve are considering the proposal and in the meantime have also asked Lotito about striker Simone Inzaghi, who Capello fancies as an understudy for David Trezeguet this season

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Heitinga and Mascherano would be great to get. If Appiah does leave for Arsenal, im sure Macherano would be perfect to have on bench waiting.

Oddo is a must but Cesar to me is a waste. 30 years old, can only play as a left winger, IMO Jankulovski would be the better choice.

S.Inzaghi isnt a bad rumour though, if gilardino or zlatan are not going to sign, he would be very good to get. hehas experience and can score a lot as well.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I like all of these rumours. If Moggi can make these deals happen I'd be very happy.

Heiting and Mascherano would be especially great. Two young, extremely prospects; that's something we haven't bought for some time.

Go for it Moggi.

OP

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8
    if we would buy mascherano,jankulovski,oddo,hetinga +emerson,capello,zebina we would all od a suden have a great transfer period

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    I've never seen this Javier Mascherano guy in action but a number of clubs are interested in him and from what I've heard on the forum he seems a promising talent. If Appiah goes to Arsenal we'd need another DM and this is where Mascherano could come into play. (I'm not so keen on Appiah anyways, though I'm willing to see how he developes over this season and perhaps the next).

From Lazio I only want Oddo, and please Moggi/Capello, don't go giving away players like Kapo and Chiellini who have had solid pre-seasons and are very young. If they have potential, which seems to be the case, we need to exploit it. Cesar isn't needed, unless we've given up on Jankulovski. Inzaghi would be ok, but not my first choice.

Heitinga? Well, he's very talented and has alot of footballing years ahead of him, but he's not exactly the defender I had in mind. If possible we should restart talks with Inter about Cannavaro and see how that goes because we desperately need a world-class centre-half. I know that he's fairly old and hasn't played well at club level for some time now, but IMO he still has it in him. Squillaci and Kroldrup are younger riskier options, but would still satisfy me for now.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    :wallbang:Maresca and Mascherano plays in the same position....why do we sold half of Maresca to Fio and then buy Marescherano when we have already have Maresca.....stupid!

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
    I heard Andy Van der Meyde is available from Inter, I know we need defensive players urgently, but it wouldn't too bad to sign him on the cheap. He is hell of a lot better than Cammo on the right wing that's for sure.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    NEWS+NEWS+NEWS+NEWS

according to tgcom....juventus is still interested in canno....he doesent play tonight against basel cause then he couldnt play for juventus anymore this year...so...cannavaro is coming!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)