New talents (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
We've already got a lost talents thread so why not have one for all the new rising stars of the world game.
Besides the transfer market is getting closer and already Juve has been linked with new aquisitions.

So simply post a young player who has recently caught your eye that isn't already a familiar face.

To get us started...
1. Nilmar- from Brazil born in 1984 and is a striker that impressed me in his dribbling and shooting skills.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Giuseppe Rossi, 17 year old, at Man United signed from Parma, watch this kid, he is going to be in the First Team next season.

Ronaldo, 19-year old. You all know him, Cristiano is going to be one of the best of all time. He is as good as Figo ever was and he is only 19!!

Masherano, 20 years old. And Real are already wanting him, last I heard they had already made a bid.

Sychev, 20 year old, Russian. He is a very good young striker, didnt have a good time at Marseille, is back and scoring in Russian for (spatak, I think?) And has been in the Russian NT squad since he was 18.

Wayne Routledge, 19 year old, at Crystal Palace, he is a first-teamer, and is very good, good enough for the premiership, United, Arsenal and Chelsea or rumoured to be interested in him.

Downing, 20 year old, plays for Middlesborough, and is already having calls for a call-up for England. (Maybe cause he is a left-winger) Man United are interested in him!

OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    some very promising talents coming from South Africa's under 23's

Pinnear (hope i spelt it right) has been around for a while now but is still very young and very skilled. Did you see him juggle the ball to get past 2 Juve players just last week

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    Cristiano Ronaldo no doubt. Mascherano, Fabregas and De Rossi are going to be class midfielders. Bojinov and Pazzini are Serie A's answers to Rooney. As Nicole pointed out, Routledge and Downing are promising wingers, as is Marchionni of Parma.

Kompany is probably the best centre back his age. Chiellini is an excellent prospect at left back while Alessandro Parisi is emerging in the same position. Andrea Barzagli and Cesare Bovo will be looking to lead Italy's defence in the future along with Cris Zaccardo and the aforementioned Chiellini so keep an eye out for them.

I've never seen Bianchi play but he has 4 goals in 4 games for the U21 NT in WC qualis

Everyone knows about the Brazilians; Robinho and Diego and Luis Fabiano, but what of the Argentines who did so well in the Olympics? Tevez, D'Alessandro and Coloccini are well known but don't forget Rosales and the two Gonzalez guys.

Wilhelmsson of Sweden, Wright-Phillips of England. Kuijt is doing well in Holland and though I haven't seen alot of Castelen he's already been capped.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    what about Freddy Adu?

He became the youngest pro ever (or smthing like that) for some american club. Is he performing?
    There were rumours he might move to PSV; anyone knwo about that?

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    Don't forget Vincent Kompany.
    I didn't mention is because I don't think he's
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    a young player who has recently caught your eye that isn't already a familiar face.
    I think a lot of people know him already, but what the heck:

New talent #1: VINCENT KOMPANY :strong::strong:

OP
    Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    what about Fenebache's Brazilian star Alex. Ive only seen him once. At first looked slow but is actually very intelligent player in terms of passing, positioning. Also has a thunder shot

Jun 16, 2004
    Some from the Dutch league:

Luis Filipe Kasmirski(Ajax)
    Mauro Damian Rosales(Ajax)
    Gaston Sangoy(Ajax)
    Sebastian Rusculleda(Ajax)
    Salomon Kalou(Feyenoord)[Biggest sensation since v. Nistelrooy and Kezman for PSV. Scored 10 goals in 9 matches as 18-year old. Already nearing Zlatan's 12 goals in 28 matches last season. Worldclass in potention]
    Romeo Castelen(Feyenoord)
    Gianni Zuiverloon(Feyenoord)
    Dirk Kuyt(Feyenoord)
    Alex Diaz Da Costa(PSV)
    Gomes(PSV)
    Jefferson Farfan(PSV)
    Johan Vonlanthen(PSV)
    DaMarcus Beasley(PSV)
    Aroune Koné(Roda)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
    what about Freddy Adu?

He became the youngest pro ever (or smthing like that) for some american club. Is he performing?
    There were rumours he might move to PSV; anyone knwo about that?
    Freddy is doing okay for his first season with DC United. I suspect he will stay another two seasons here before he moves over to Europe.

Maybe you are thinking of Demarcus Beasley, who is tearing up with PSV in Holland.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by W.Sneijder -18- ] ++
    He's the little brother of Bonaventure Kalou :D
    But IMO Salomon is 2 classes better than Bonaventure, also look at the Dutch League topic
    Ahh i see, thanks ;)

btw, avatar time :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)