New Starting Line-up? (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
bianconero said:
That teams nearly as bad as the -30 points deduction. I tell you, if we try to play that team and that system in Seria B, others will play us off the field.

Too slow, too slow, too slow.
How exactly is that team too slow? And how exactly, with the players we have, will we be able to make it faster?

Marchionni is very fast and so is Bojinov. Nedved is a strong runner and Chiellini is not exactly slow on the left flank. The only way we would be able to make it faster is to employ Kapo somewhere in the mix, or of course keep buying fast players. Should we waste money buying only fast players now?

The team I listed would tear up Serie B because the midfield is secure and we would trouble every single team on the flanks. Nedved would be given more freedom to roam while Zanetti and Giannichedda or a better all-action midfielder replacement would hold back allowing the wingbacks to move up the pitch. I don't know how that team would suck if almost every single player we have will be better than our respective opponents..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ßömßärdîër said:
Then why did you post it??

:D
To show that I have psychic abilities. :shifty:

ok, I'll make a temporary line-up

Buffon
Balzaretti-Tudor-Kovac-Chiellini
Giannichedda-Zanetti-Nedved
Marchionni-Bojinov-Del Piero

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
I'll get back on top of you and cheat your anal virginity away from under your nostrils.

(joke)

You at home?
No, I'm at home.

And to get back on topic, you posted the same formation as I did, Mark. I guess that makes two people who think the 4-3-3 with those players is not exactly "slow."

OmriK

Jul 23, 2006
------------------Buffon
--Balza-----kovac(Givet?)---Legro(Tudor)------Chiellini
------------------Zanneti
-------Camoranesi---------Nedved
--------------------Del-Piero
-------Trezguet---------------Bojinov(Palladino)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How many more times do we have to experiment with Del Piero as the attacking midfielder until we learn he never was and never will be able to play there?!

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
--- --- --- --- --Buffon-- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Zebina --- Givet --- Legrottaglie --- Chiellini
--- --- --- --- --- --- Zanetti --- --- --- --- ---
--- --- Camoranesi --- --- --- --- --- --- --- -
Marchionni --- --- --- --- --- Nedved --- --- -
--- --- C. Lucarelli --- Del Piero--- --- --- ---

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
mark77 said:
Buffon
Balzaretti-Tudor-Kovac-Chiellini
Giannichedda-Zanetti-Nedved
Marchionni-Bojinov-Del Piero
Hmm...as much as I like Balzaretti, he is very much left footed and should only play on the right in case we sign no other.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
it's nice that everyone has Del Piero in the lineup... not sure it will be easy seeing as the team might still consist of Trezeguet, Zlatan, Zalayeta and now bojinov and other eager players. Hope he does though.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Andy said:
How many more times do we have to experiment with Del Piero as the attacking midfielder until we learn he never was and never will be able to play there?!
He played there quite exceptionally well actually in numerous matches in the past (when zidane was out and so on).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)