New Postions For Zala and Gianni (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
replacing Vieira with Zala? That's Capello's plan for winning us the Champions League? If we face nothing but Spanish opposition, maybe...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
gray said:
replacing Vieira with Zala? That's Capello's plan for winning us the Champions League? If we face nothing but Spanish opposition, maybe...

Maybe its his plan to bring on competion,
put some pressure on Vieira and stop underperforming:D

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Come on guys, if you saw the poster's other topic he started you wouldn't be wondering if this is true. Not that this one makes any sense either, and withouth a source this is worthless.

This is BS. Quite funny but BS.

Moving on. Lock the thread, please.

May 17, 2006
I never believe that Capello will change the positions around, he is not that creative and he also thinks about his own tactique, if he chenges his team around it would show his weakness and he will never be true with us so he will never show his mistakes.

I don't think Giannichedda is a good player not on the midfield not on the right back position.
But if you ask me, we should try Zala out like Pirlo at ac milan, in front of the defense, Pirlo isn't that strong, Zala is strong and runs a lot and has good passing.
I don't think he is good enough for Juve as an attacker.

But his best position is on the position of Nedved, I think he played there when we kicked real madrid, and a couple of years ago we also kicked barcelona with him on that position.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Why ....oh Why did we let Appiah,Tacchi,Maresca,Miccoli and Di Vaio go.... They would have solved so many of our problems......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)