New Postions For Zala and Gianni (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kakakaka

May 23, 2006
i have read somewhere from magazine (cant rmember which one) that reporters have checked juve up after their 29th scudetto. reporters appeared at the training ground and found the players still training hard. ( which is a great sign) the big news is that zalayeta were seen playing somewhere in midfield and giannichedda playing a right back role.

capello have told reporters that zalayeta will have his new position as a defensive midfield as he has strong abilities in the air and is also strong physically. giannichedda is trying out his new right back position and capello is positive about it, saying that giannichedda possesses 'good crossing ability' that was not discovered las time as he was a centre midfielder.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Gianichedda was used as a central defender in his Lazio days, why not playing him there? why on the rigth back? he is too slow for that!!!

Also I remember that Lippi used Zalayeta as an offensive midfielder and he had some decent games there, but to use him as a defensive midfielder? WTF!?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Espectro said:
Gianichedda was used as a central defender in his Lazio days, why not playing him there? why on the rigth back? he is too slow for that!!!

Also I remember that Lippi used Zalayeta as an offensive midfielder and he had some decent games there, but to use him as a defensive midfielder? WTF!?
Maybe he knows something we don't :smoke:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
training has been dismissed for a while now ,and it doesnt make sense why he would give them new positions now.
gianni actually plays in the back and he did that for lazio

but zala ? i dont think so

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
I don't believe it until I hear official statements. I would like to hear more about the trainings than these scandals. Enough of them already!

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
come on Zala is too soft to be a DM, and to Gianni is too slow, i think capello will try a new tactic 3 DM, oooh that would be nice and next year we will play 10 DM and a keeper?!?!?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Paolo Sosa said:
come on Zala is too soft to be a DM, and to Gianni is too slow, i think capello will try a new tactic 3 DM, oooh that would be nice and next year we will play 10 DM and a keeper?!?!?
No no, keeper plays DM as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)