New Nyear!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
now thats a good question!:)
Actually,we only had dinner AND we watched the final countdown them ONLY! there were two seperate rooms for dancing and all...to those girls who want to dance with the boys can go there and to those who do not want to can simply stay in the other (guy-free) room..
Thats really interesting. Thanks for answering

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
lol fabiana...when u asked that question about the scarf...i said hmm interesting i wanna know what miss dubai would say:p....anyways if u didnt really understand why would girls wanna go to the guys room even though they arent supposed too..dont worry, just us arab would:p

so miss dubai, which room did actually stay in:p??

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
lol fabiana...when u asked that question about the scarf...i said hmm interesting i wanna know what miss dubai would say:p....anyways if u didnt really understand why would girls wanna go to the guys room even though they arent supposed too..dont worry, just us arab would:p

so miss dubai, which room did actually stay in:p??
hmm..well i danced in the "guy-free" room..as i was wearing this really cute "Laura Ashley" sleeveless stripped dress :D(ok ok thats enough) and then..i had dinner and watched the final countdown with the guys...'t was fun actually! met lots of new people and all...thats a good start for the new year :cheesy:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
me too gogeta...i didnt do much, there isnt much u can do in saudi arabia...miss dubai knows what i mean i guess:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)