new members thread!!all new members are welcomed (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
juve's big fan , u really are a loser , u don't have any "real friends " so u depend on forums so u can take other people's emails hoping that maybe one day you will be loved asa good friend , lol

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Ahmedios is gone, we are in search for new talents. they are a lot but no one can replace the legend Ahmedios, yet. we need to keep the confidence high. :D
TBH Ahmedios was articulate and intelligent, he just failed to use it properly. :confused:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
its a he...and since when u lebanese people learnd how 2 write stories??!!
maybe after having a civil war in ur own country!!!:smoke:
That's a low attempt from you to defend yourself.

Shall we make a comparison between Lebanese and Ammani writers? I don't think you want that.
I agree. Jubran alone is better than all the writers from Jordan, if any.

i have many of these pics that look exactly like u..order now at this number +0962492374 hehehe:D
That number is fake.:p The key code is correct, but the rest of the number is wrong.

well excuse my english plzzz!!! as i can see ur much of a superior in ur english lucky for u big guy...or should i say big gay?! since all lebanese are known 4 their pimps and gays...as i recall u have a festival for them!!:agree:
Very low.

I thought it was you who provides services for gays (you even posted a phone number). btw, do you know Ahmedios (no Offence to the Prophet)? you have the same logic, he tells people something and claims it was them who said it. His name is Ahmed too. :cheesy:

Jack don't ban him :mad:
No Ahmedios had the same problem you had, being an Idiot. :)

I still think you are Ahmedios..
I told you he is a talent. Just like Ahmedios, he is denying everything he just said 3 minutes ago :D
Snoop,

I don't know why you hate Ahmedios that much, but the guy has gone so let's not talk about him when he is not here to defend himself.

do u kno the meaning of the word "garen" its a jordanian word...that implies exactly on ur last action:lol: :lol: ....ask about this word on ur next vist 2 jordan:agree:
You make the word "garen" as if it is a nuclear invention of yours.

"Garen means the pimp who is marketing his relative females."*

*Webster dictionary of Amman:D

I will suicide bomb Amman.
What's that for??

so tell me , what does that word mean ? i am curious . "garen"
Look above...

Since our country isn't 75% of it desert.

And like Jack said, you dont want to make comparison between the two countries. so soap it w fek 3an ayrna.
Actually, more than 90% is desert, Rab. get your facts right :D

TBH Ahmedios was articulate and intelligent, he just failed to use it properly. :confused:
I somehow agree.

Hey I'm a new member just wanted to wish all my fellow Juventino's the best of luck for the upcoming season.
I've been a proud supporter since 1994. Forza Juve per sempre!
Welcome. Another Arab?? :confused2

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Snoop,

I don't know why you hate Ahmedios that much, but the guy has gone so let's not talk about him when he is not here to defend himself.
I love to attack people from their back, I just can't front them, I am scared you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)