New Member (1 Viewer)

BaByFaCe

Feb 19, 2004
Hey everybody my name is Laila, i am 19 years old from Cairo,Egypt.Anyway, im a huge fan of JUVE!!!!Ive been supporting them for almost 8 years now, although im rather dissappointed at their performances this season

Anyway, i hope to get to know you all better so we can discuss and exchange our opinions of our beloved team!!!

LOVE LAILA

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BaByFaCe ] ++
Hey everybody my name is Laila, i am 19 years old from Cairo,Egypt.Anyway, im a huge fan of JUVE!!!!Ive been supporting them for almost 8 years now, although im rather dissappointed at their performances this season

Anyway, i hope to get to know you all better so we can discuss and exchange our opinions of our beloved team!!!

LOVE LAILA
welcome Laila,we've been getting a lot of new eygptian members in these last days so i'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here.

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003

LOVE LAILA
hey there laila..!!

im Alyazia from UAE..im sure ur gonna enjoy ur time in this wonderful Juve forum.. :cheesy:

have fun..

OP

BaByFaCe

Feb 19, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Thanks everyone for the very warm reception!by the way if u know the uses omarm_81 or something like that, lol, hes my brother!!!!

Well thanks gray!by the way ,are you a member in the acmilan forum?

Alyazia where in the UAE are you from?Its my dream to visit Dubai!I heard its mad fun.

So, where is everyone from?

Take care

laila

Alyazia

Jul 1, 2003
    Thanks everyone for the very warm reception!by the way if u know the uses omarm_81 or something like that, lol, hes my brother!!!!

Alyazia where in the UAE are you from?Its my dream to visit Dubai!I heard its mad fun.

So, where is everyone from?

Take care

laila
    Al-Ain.. :angel:theres also many emarati members here mostly from Dubai!

yallah were waiting 4 u next winter best time 2 visit us ..but dont ever think of comin here in summer..ull probably evaporate!

gray

Apr 22, 2003

Yes I am actually, but I only went there for a few days before i felt too far away from home :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Welcome Laila!!! Ull have fun in this forum!
    My name is Arturo

Post more about you in the "reveal yourelf threadç" in the hang out :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)