New Look!! (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2004
but it is juvestore which is customer and therefor in charge of the shipping costs. what about working together with another shipping company? But those decisions demand care for the end-consumer. If you're not interested in to satisfy the needs then you won't change sth. Paying €35 for a €5-keyholder is absolutely ridiculous!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
but it is juvestore which is customer and therefor in charge of the shipping costs. what about working together with another shipping company? But those decisions demand care for the end-consumer. If you're not interested in to satisfy the needs then you won't change sth. Paying €35 for a €5-keyholder is absolutely ridiculous!
yes, but paying 35 for 2 jerseys and unch of other stuff is quite ok. anyone knows how much webstores of other major clubs charge? maybe its just me, but i dont find it too much. 35 is a lot, but quite reasonable imo.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't think 35 is reasonable no matter what you're buying... I'm pretty sure stores like subside offer much much better shipping prices than that

Sep 28, 2002
iirc subside shipping to lithuania was 18 euros, some shitty shipping by post. some better option with fedex (?) was more expensive.

when i ordered stuff to united states last summer they took 25 pounds from me for that.

in the end, who cares, get a friend in italy and ask them to send it to you by post, no more than 5 euros.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
Let's write a letter of complaint and send it to web/marketing team of Juventus.

requirements:
- to update the English version regularly
- to decrease costs for shipping

Sincerely,
the Juventuz Community

:D
Exactly!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

in the end, who cares, get a friend in italy and ask them to send it to you by post, no more than 5 euros.

anyone have a friend who could do this for me? i dont know how to contact my friend in torino :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)