New Look!! (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
hey on the english version, they ACTUALLY learned english or got an intelligent translator this time. instead of the old one with its crazy half english/half sandscript that was hard to understand.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
hey on the english version, they ACTUALLY learned english or got an intelligent translator this time. instead of the old one with its crazy half english/half sandscript that was hard to understand.
Yep, I'm extremely glad that our official website has finally become intelligible to the English speaking world :stress: I was beginning to think that "boxscore" was a real word :D

Minfana

Jul 15, 2003
Well, I've seen worse...

I'm still quite surprised about the new "logo" - why change it? I prefer the original.

What do you guys think about the new "SKYsport" on the jersey? IMO far too big :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
definitely better than Fastweb IMO...
:yuck: It's blue for crying out loud :groan: At least Fastweb's yellow matched our logo and the numbers/names...

blue? No thanks :lazy:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i dont like the way that on juve jerseys the sponsor is always so close to the chest, right under the crest. I prefer it a lot lower because it makes the bottom part of the jersey look very plain.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
i think it's irritating that the english site is not updated en some older news isn't even on this site. juventus shame on you you let your non italian speaking people behind.

but what the hack if you win i don't care i will translate it with altavista

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yea but a proffesional clubs website should really be translated into english regularly, all im getting is a poker for juve, THATS LIKE A WEEK AGO!!

Jan 24, 2004
Let's write a letter of complaint and send it to web/marketing team of Juventus.

requirements:
- to update the English version regularly
- to decrease costs for shipping

Sincerely,
the Juventuz Community

:D

Sep 28, 2002
35 euros aint that bad. finally they recognised that lithuania IS a member of EU and reduced shipping costs. :stress:

wonder if email i sent to them had some effect. they actually responded saying that its not juvestore who decide on shipping costs, it's shipping company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)