New kits and NEW JUVE LOGO? (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I bought a Juve rugby shirt a couple weeks back at the Torino Juvestore, and Nike put the shield over the chest and placed the two stars separately on the left sleeve/shoulder.

Of course, we're not talking about a kit. But it shows that the star-shield separation isn't necessarily unprecedented.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
Someone told me that our stars are officially inside the logo, not separated like that.

Milan's and Inter's logo are not, so they can take their star away from their logo. so we are following Mialn's 'n Inter's step :D
it's not the first time, in recent times, that juve seperated the stars from the logo. you guys should remember the 1996/97 Sony Kappa home kit. The stars were placed on the left side and the logo was under the collar without the stars.

this is the Sponsorless Toyota cup version of that same year.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
True Majed, but in that season, we had the Scudetto shield under the stars so it made it look cool. Probably Nike thought we would have the Scudetto under the stars also this year ;)

But hey I think it looks nice. I'll definitely buy the new shirt/s.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
damn.. i like the new shirt very much that i also think of buying them....
only the problem is i have tried the new Italia shirt and felt good in it that i also buying that also... :).. now instead of choosing weather to buy or not, i have to choose which one to buy..and dont suggest to buy both of them coz I MIGHT ACTUALLY DO IT .!!..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
why don't we get the old away jerseys we used to have?the blue ones with stars on the sleeves...the current one looks more like a trainer than a jersey,plus its the same colour as the home kit.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
I bought a Juve rugby shirt a couple weeks back at the Torino Juvestore, and Nike put the shield over the chest and placed the two stars separately on the left sleeve/shoulder.
Funny -- I just caught a picture of Tudor and Nedved each wearing one of these at the back of the Via Garibaldi Juvestore (from Juventus.com):

And no stars to be found save for the left sleeve.

Hey -- it was on sale while I was there, how could I not pick one up? (My wife even bought a pink Juve Girls sweatshirt there -- no wonder why I married her! ;) )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)