New kit (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, Lotto had designed over my expectations during the time they spent with us. What i hate is Nike's urge to experiment with the away colour. Anyway, would've preferred yellow as an away colour compared to the red, if given a choice. Something like Borrusia's home kit this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
What fvck are you guys complaining about?! It's not about Nike, it's about Ferrari, which is basically the same as mighty Juventus. The same group of companies, same people, same leaders. You must be blind if you can't see the connections, it's not just about the marketing you know... Finally the two biggest symbols of Italy are combined. Besides, I really think that it looks cool too.
Excuse me, Ferrari? We'd swathe in an all-red shirt then... This kit has more 3rd Reich connotations than it has Ferrari. :yuck:

Black and white are our colours
An all black kit is okay
An all white kit is okay
Pink has historical grounds
Black and white is truthful to traditions
Yellow and blue are the city of Torino's colours

We have no link to red whatsoever. Nike are acting like Mikey in Fantasia, their experimentations create a endangering precedent for our traditions.

Jul 28, 2002
im backing u up here...i always buy the away kit (non have beaten the classic kappa home strip yet, doubt they ever will)....but if its gonna be that minging thin ..then i may have to buy the first kit...if not ill jus buy scarf :D

PeeMaN

Apr 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Romano ] ++
the new ajax jersey is already shown but when will they show our new jerseys?
I guess it will be shown official by juventus during summer, but we might see these unofficial pictures before. I'm just wondering if these will actually be our kits for next season...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

Well yeah,but we've already had blue before,in fact we won our last CL trophy in blue and yellow,not black and white.

True, but there was a time when the blue was new as well, withouth any history. All I'm saying is, give it a chance.

I like the red.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)