New kit (2 Viewers)

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Yes, reminds me of our great cl-win. I like the blue one much more than the pink one. I think the blue one should be our second jersey and the pink the third. A totally black one could also look cool.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Add some black stripes, and we should thoroughly fleece Inter next season ... as we've deserved to in both matches this season.

But why is red any worse than our CL blue?
Because we've actually had CL Blue before,in fact we won the 96' final against Ajax in blue iirc.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Blue (along with yellow) is colour of Torino (city) and that red is somewhat the colour of Torino Calcio - thus ghey.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
Yes, reminds me of our great cl-win. I like the blue one much more than the pink one. I think the blue one should be our second jersey and the pink the third. A totally black one could also look cool.
Yeh, the blue jersey should be the away kit. We actually did have an all black shirt in the 01-02 season and it looked pretty good.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Fli, I support you....I think red is classy, plain dark, ferocious red
It may be classy but it certainly isn't Juve. I'd rather we stay with this season's blue kit as it is the best Juve kit we've had in years IMO.

Sep 28, 2002
i have both away jerseys of this season, before i received them i always thought the blue is miles ahead. now i dont think so. its pretty ugly. though maybe thats because its pretty hard to were it, because of that bright colour one looks like a cheap hooker. anyway, everyday i like black and pink jersey better and better

Sep 14, 2003
Am I the only one who thinks the red shirt is some sort of cynical marketing gimmick? Well, more than the whole replica shirt/merchandising business in general.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nike usually experiments a lot with the second kit of most teams, so i dont think im surprised. Plus, red may just be our lucky colour next year around, considering black, blue and pink just havent clicked in recent times. Although i do feel these are basic designs, surely there's going to be some more elements to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)