New Kid Rock Album (1 Viewer)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
This album is soo good.

In his last album 'cocky' he was playing around with some southern rock and country stuff.

This new album is totally southern rock. Fans of Kid Rocks older style may not like this new album, but i think its great.

Definately look out for this one!

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't like it.

At all.

And I listened to it about 15 times to try to like it, but, it does nothing for me.

OP
Mac

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    then again you dont like southern rock music.

I dont like eminem, therefore i know not to listen to his album 15 times. Know what im saying? :)

Anyways CSD pretty much every song on the album is good. But check out the cover of bad companys 'feel like makin love' Its great.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Yes, but I'm a big fan of Kid Rock, even when he first came out in the early 90's with "Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast".

I can understand why he is branching out, but to me, this was too extreme, too quickly. I fear that he will lose all of his hip-hop fans that helped build his career in the first place.

OP
    Mac

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    yea maybe so. But at the same time the 'pimp of the nation' thing was getting old, fast.

And really hes to old for that kinda thing now. He may lose some fans with this new album but he is sure to gain alot more.

Its a change that needed to be made if he wants to survive as an artist i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)