New Kid on the Block!! (1 Viewer)

Dec 31, 2003
Hi Lads I'm Ben and i'm new to the forum as i dont get much use of the computer as i am at work and i shouldn't really be on the net. I would appreciate it if you would just drop my a line introduce youselves as i hate being the new kid without any friends :down:
But now that i've dicovered the forum i'll never be away from it
Speak to you later................hopefully

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Welcome, Ben. It is always great to meet another Juventino. We have had such an invasion of Milanisti and Romanisti lately, I guesss it shows that Juve has the best forum. Glad you're here:cool:

OP
Dec 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    i am sure glad someone replyed :D
    i visioned that no-one would reply and i would spend the rest of my time just sending pointless messages to no-one

Thanks

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Hey Ben. Join the club, I'm at work right now. This is the only way I could rack up such a hgh post count in a short amount of time.

Welcome Aboard, and for the record, when I saw the name of this thread, I though you were making a reference to that God awful 80's boy band, and I was going to try to get you kicked out.:D

Just Kidding,good to have you here.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Welcome mate ;)

Tell us something about yourself, your name, age, sex (no, "yes please" is not a valid ansvwer :rolleyes: :D ), etc, and pic if you have one ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    Welcome mate ;)

Tell us something about yourself, your name, age, sex (no, "yes please" is not a valid ansvwer :rolleyes: :D ), etc, and pic if you have one ;)
    Say gender, at least noone will twisted that in whatever they want ;)

OP
    Dec 31, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    well i'm not refering to the poor 80s boy band.
    i cuurently work in a call centre talking to lots of old people.(not the most exciting job i know).
    I'm totally buzzing that some peolpe have welcomed me to the forum and i am going to spend alot of my work time on the forum. lets hope i dont get caught

Nice one lads:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    That's why I have a corner office, to prevent such instances from ever taking place.

Now, get back to work. Don't you have some home scooters to sell to old people??

I'll take mine in black, ben. With the A/C and optional cd player too, please.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Hey Ben!! My name is Fabiana and Im from Venezuela. I enjoy listening to all kinds of music, dancing, playing super nintendo and watching football. Welcome!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    Aaaah Ben, you've made grandpa feel old again :frown:

I'm having my attornies review our Public Relations agreement to see if there is a loophole as we speak.:D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

I'm having my attornies review our Public Relations agreement to see if there is a loophole as we speak.:D

*shakes head*

Man, you really dont know this business that is PR, do you??? *shakes head again*

I'm playing on the sympathy card here, people will say "aaah, let the old man win it, it's will be one of the few good things to happen to him before he dies.."

Who can say no to an old man with a white beard and a cane. If you insert a few tears too, hell, it's a sure thing.

I'm telling you mate, I'm leading this campaign to the top.

;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    :devil:

Dont worry mate, I guarantee you'll win, I'm working on a new angle to the campaign as we speak :D

Just think outside the box ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)