New Juve coach? (2 Viewers)

New Juve coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Id be ok with them having Sarri - He wont win anything.. just get them to CL..

- - - Updated - - -

Unpopular opinion but i'd rather prefer Zizou here than Allegri. I mean love Allegri and I'm indebted to him but just feel the direction we took a few years ago was the right one, but we appointed the wrong people. Now that Zidane is available, why not?
My guess is we tried but he rather go to France.
IMO he will either be France new manager after the Euros or he surprises everyone and go to PSG

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
Unpopular opinion but i'd rather prefer Zizou here than Allegri. I mean love Allegri and I'm indebted to him but just feel the direction we took a few years ago was the right one, but we appointed the wrong people. Now that Zidane is available, why not?
They're both great coaches, but not all that different. But it's a totally valid opinion to have. The reason I prefer Allegri however is because I know he will instantly bring stability to the team, something we've been lacking for the past 2 years. Zidane has never found himself in a position we are in today, so it's hard to judge whether he will be an instant success here. I believe this was ultimately the key consideration for management. Alternatively, he may just want to take a sabbatical and wait for the French NT job to open up after the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)