New Juve coach, who do you want? (1 Viewer)

Who would you want as Juve's new coach?

• Fabio Capello

• Marcello Lippi

• Walter Novellino

• Giovanni Trapattoni

• Delio Rossi

• Gérard Houllier

• José Mourinho

• Arsène Wenger

• Gianluca Vialli

• Antonio Conte

• Luciano Spalletti

• Walter Mazzarri

• Claudio Gentile

• Cesare Prandelli

• Alena Seredova's cleavage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I'm thinking we can't have a "nice guy" (like DD) in charge, knowing that we will have everyone and everything working against us. Media, rival fans and officials will put tremendous pressure on our team. Everyone will want to be able to say: "see, they can't win without the help from ref's".
Therefore, Mourinho is perfect, he's been working under similar circumstances with Chelsea and done well.

With that said, thank you Didier for everything. A true Juventino you are.

Jun 7, 2003
he guys please stop to dream. Why should Spalleti or Prandelli leave their clubs. They made a fantastic job. I would love to see JOSE in Juve. But with this players there is no way that the Special One arrives at Turin. And Lippi, i like him like every juventino. But he treated DP very bad at the WC and always praised the donkey Totti. So i dont want to see him at Juve again and he also dont want to ruin his career and image should he fail "Renesaince of Juventus (with DP)"

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
he guys please stop to dream. Why should Spalleti or Prandelli leave their clubs. They made a fantastic job. I would love to see JOSE in Juve. But with this players there is no way that the Special One arrives at Turin. And Lippi, i like him like every juventino. But he treated DP very bad at the WC and always praised the donkey Totti. So i dont want to see him at Juve again and he also dont want to ruin his career and image should he fail "Renesaince of Juventus (with DP)"
What do you mean he treated DP badly. He got a fair amount of time out on the field. You really think Lippi would build his offensive game on a 30+ DP that was on the bench for most of 05-06 at Juve?

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Not true. Lippi knows when to use DP at the right times. During the WC when he put DP on against Germany, he said he chose to play him because he watched the game as if he was on the pitch himself, and when he put him on Lippi turned to the bench and said "He's going to score."

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
... And he did, what a goal
:lick:

Here:
...Coach Marcello Lippi revealed why he chose Del Piero, one of three attacking substitutions, to seal the late victory. "On the bench I said Del Piero would score," explained the ex-Juventus boss. "He watched his teammates in the warm-up and in the game as if he was already out there. You could see how much he really wanted to play and I believe that made the difference."

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
big mistake by juve boards to let DD go, becoz they wanted to hire lippii as manager but lippii has cleared alot of times that if he take over a team than it wont be italian.....Now take this you dumhead slut boards (secco, blanc and gigli)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lippi as first choice
Wenger as second
Spaletti as third
Mourinho as fourth
and as a surprise DP as a player + manager as fifth I believe he can do it (I believe we should wait with him till he be 40 or something but I prefer him to Vialli or other stupid coach who has a name just because he was a good footballer once...)

Mar 28, 2007
big mistake by juve boards to let DD go, becoz they wanted to hire lippii as manager but lippii has cleared alot of times that if he take over a team than it wont be italian.....Now take this you dumhead slut boards (secco, blanc and gigli)
u sure he said that before? i did remember he said that he wont take over any big club in italy other than juventus. he maybe consider minor club in italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)