Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Those same reports also state that Demiral is staying at Sassuolo for another season.
Ok I have not seen those. But again the premise was that if we already signed 2 defenders then we won't try for DeLigt. I can agree with that.
De Ligt will go to a club that satisfies both Ajax's and Raiola's demands. After Pogba this is his crown jewel. He won't give him up easily.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Fiorentina statement is very odd given that the sale of the club is being finalized.

- - - Updated - - -

He says it's unrealistic, meaning we won't spend big on him since we already got 2 new defenders.
Not only that, but he hasn't any seria a experience. So for juve to pay 85 for de ligt when Manolas is available for rumored 36 would be mindboggling.
It can happen of course, but we don't operate this way.The last good foreign cb that we signed was benatia and he came on the cheap if I remember correctly.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Not only that, but he hasn't any seria a experience. So for juve to pay 85 for de ligt when Manolas is available for rumored 36 would be mindboggling.
It can happen of course, but we don't operate this way.The last good foreign cb that we signed was benatia and he came on the cheap if I remember correctly.
The boy has performed in highest level in CL. I'm sure he won't have any problem in Serie A. But I don't think he's Juve bound.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Winning CL?Jeez, when I said improve I didnt even mean win

Sarri is a naive coach tactically, you will never ever see him adjust during a game, if something it's not working his attitude is basically yolo. His main aggressive and imposing possession ball approach is very good, but I seen him in games in Serie A or EPL where it has been figured and he didnt adjust a damn thing til he lost. This is not how you win big games or titles. And he seems to be too old to change his ways so I'm not expecting much.
CL isn't just 4d underwater chess tactical battles though.

A lot of times the team that goes in the game balls out and fearless has a better chance to succeed, hence 3:0 is the most dangerous lead lately because the losing team has nothing to lose, throws all caution out of the wind and just play their hearts out like we did in Madrid in 17/18 or against Atletico this season.

If things fall together for us, I don't see why a team playing positive footie with Ronaldo up top and Chiellini in defense couldn't bulldozer their way to a trophy like Pool did this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)