Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i still can't believe we're getting sarri of all coaches, even if it's for 2 years (until guardiola's contract expires). and i'm not a pep fan by any means. i just can't see how sarri's profile and agnelli's ambition meet, not to mention sarri's history vs juventus and fans (i mean all the whining and showing his middle finger).

on the positive side: if it's sarri, i'll have no expectations for next season. at all. zero.

i still trust the management and hope that sarri is just the backup plan/smokescreen. also, criscitello's post implies that the journalists suspect that paratici might be lying to them and might provide the established press with misleading information. i'd lol very hard if that turned out to be true.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
If it’s sarri I’m guessing it’s a last resort move I can’t see who would be dumb enough to sack Allegri and hire sarri, he may have had a decent brand of football at Napoli but the same can be said for many managers from all types of leagues. I always hope for the best and expect less but with sarri I will hope for little and expect nothing

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So Conte is the almighty and Sarri is Mr.Failure - This is your scenario..
Conte is a great coach and a great motivator no doubt about it but if he is that great as you make him to be why didnt we just take him and win the CL?! I mean if he can make miracles imagine what type of miracles he can do with Juve (and Ronaldo)
It seems to me that sometimes people here are not rational enough..

- - - Updated - - -
Are you really this one dimensional?

I didn't want Conte here either, but Inter and Juventus are hiring managers for two completely different reasons now. Inter has a goal of establishing an upward trajectory where the goal right now is Serie A. Juventus are already there on that trajectory, set by Conte, and we are looking to build so we can win in Europe as well.

If look solely on the Serie A then yes, Conte is the almighty fucking swinging dick and Sarri is mr. Failure - definitely.

We are downgrading with Sarri, to a point where it's almost considered deconstructing a winning mentality cemented by Allegri. We're not really gaining anything, except for style that is.

- - - Updated - - -

close club

CosmoX

Mar 18, 2019
I wonder what these guys all actually thinking that Sarri is coming and Pep is a dream will say once Pep gets announced.

Like have you never lied? To actually think Pep is not coming because 'buT hE sAiD sO!!!!'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 240)