Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are all talking out of our a$$es sometimes but Sarri haters please think about it for one moment
Sarri as coach - Did he fail with Napoli did he fail with Chelsea - What is the worst that can happen?! probably another CL knockout exit and a scudetto - So while I do not want Sarri as coach and I like you prefer Pep - It wouldnt be the end of the world if we do get Sarri...
I just hope one day we could get Klopp - He is my favorite!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we end up with Sarri I won't be worried even a bit. I'd be worried if Allegri remained or if we signed Inzaghi type of coach.
I still believe in Pep coming in but Sarri can do a lot with this squad. I mean it won't be the same as the one Allegri had and that's another reason to look forward to him being here.

Sczęsny
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - AS
Ndombele - Pjanic - Ramsey
DC - Dybala - Ronaldo

Perin
MDS - Rugani - Romagnoli - Spinazzola
Bentancur - Can - Matuidi
Chiesa - Kean - Bernardeschi​
Dybala is 90% out while D.C might be leaving as well
Romagnoli - Why should we get him?! 50M is too much.. I rather add another 30M and make a blitz for De Ligt - Barca are stalling and its our chance to steal him..
If not De Ligt - Keep the money and rotate Romero Demiral Bonucci and Rugani until someone takes the lead..
Midfield is interesting
Attack - As much as I hate to admit it - It will probably have Icardi in it instead of Dybala while I wouldnt count Chiesa out..

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We are all talking out of our a$$es sometimes but Sarri haters please think about it for one moment
Sarri as coach - Did he fail with Napoli did he fail with Chelsea - What is the worst that can happen?! probably another CL knockout exit and a scudetto - So while I do not want Sarri as coach and I like you prefer Pep - It wouldnt be the end of the world if we do get Sarri...
I just hope one day we could get Klopp - He is my favorite!
There are little haters but a lot of arguements against him.
Wil we win another scudetto? Yeah probably but that's not a given and it shouldn't be looked at like one. That's fownplaying what Allegri did. Certainly not with Conte probably capable of spending a few € at inter... And Sarri better win the Coppa too because we ditched a coach who got 4 doubles in 5 years for him...

I'd love Klopp here too btw.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There are little haters but a lot of arguements against him.
Wil we win another scudetto? Yeah probably but that's not a given. Certainly not with Conte probably capable of spending a few € at inter...

I'd love Klopp here too btw.
I think people are giving Conte too much credit - I mean he is a fantastic coach and will make Inter 2nd IMO but Inter are too weak in terms of players compared to us.. He will have to pull what he has done with Juve ending Milan`s dominance only he has to do it with a team which doesnt has the mental strength of Juve and against a team that are far superior on mental and quality compared to that Milan... Seems like an impossible mission... I`d give us 90% to win it again and 10% is due to us not knowing how the team adjust to the new setup..
If the team adjust well I see no reason why we shouldnt retain it again
If the team enjoy this football I see us crushing the scudetto race again
If the team fail to adjust - We might have a competition

3rd option very unlikely and even then I`d put us as favorite!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think people are giving Conte too much credit - I mean he is a fantastic coach and will make Inter 2nd IMO but Inter are too weak in terms of players compared to us.. He will have to pull what he has done with Juve ending Milan`s dominance only he has to do it with a team which doesnt has the mental strength of Juve and against a team that are far superior on mental and quality compared to that Milan... Seems like an impossible mission... I`d give us 90% to win it again and 10% is due to us not knowing how the team adjust to the new setup..

If Conte gets his way in Inter and we sign Sarri it's going to be a struggle for 1st place.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
How's it unrealistic FFS? You have Ndombele and Chiesa worth a combined 140 million. Sell some Deadwood. Are you telling me our budget is 0? Fuck Romagnoli. He's not needed.
Sorry just read your romagnoli comment. We still need a young and proven CB. Demiral And Romero wont cut it for now. Unless you think they’re ready to start UCL games when Chiellini and/or Bonucci are injured. Personally romagnoli isn’t my first choice but he’s good. I would actually sell Rugani, keep demiral and bring someone like koulibaly/De Ligt/romagnoli

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Did you ignore romagnoli? Dead wood doesn’t get you more than 40 million
Tell today, almost , the club generated a revenue of 140m from stock market on the rumors that we will sign Pep.... and wait if He signs , it will space rocket very high ....and that number will be doubled ! We will cover Pep and Ronaldo salaries !!

Last year we spend 240m and sales of 100m as i remember , net around 100 ( i forgot )

Lets say this summer we do the same having a budget of 100m cash + few sales + maybe one major sale like Pjanic around 80 m + player swaping with Pogba for example ...( maybe)

I think we can have super mercato

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

conte is an insanely effective motivator and a very well prepared coach. just have a look at the players he had at juve. he even made freakin' giaccherini look like a good player. too bad he's a spineless, greedy "professional", relies too much on his preparation and is unable to react to in-game situations as quickly as some more instinctive coaches. but he deserves all credit unfortunately. he's a perfectionist. he's obviously too good for inda.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I understand the Romagnoli complaints to some extent. I just don't think we'll spend 70-80m for De Ligt, or even more for Koulibaly when you can have Romagnoli for ~40m (consider the fact we still have holes in midfield).

- - - Updated - - -

If Conte gets his way in Inter and we sign Sarri it's going to be a struggle for 1st place.
No matter who we get, it'll be a struggle. Conte going to inter is the worst possible scenario for us, on the other hand the league will be much more competitive, which should benefit us long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)