Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
About Paratici. Last appeal to Fabio. Have this trainer sign and we turn the page. Do it for us in the press, do it for us sinners but let us take this weight off ourselves.

Because Paratici, Director among the best in Europe and in the world since at least 6-7 years, has made a mess he did not know he was doing. It marked an era of communication at the time of social media.

The 2.0 communication of 2019. A Sports Director, and I'm not exaggerating, did something that even the Minister of Communications would not have been able to do. I repeat: amplify but I am serious.

The Juventus coach, whom we will meet this week, will tell us if the "specialized" Italian press loses blatantly blows and by 2019 everyone is allowed to be journalists or if to be a sports journalist you still need a minimum of credibility, knowledge of the subject and relationship with professionals.

This time you can't escape. * on one side and journalists on the other. And, in one fell swoop, we will know if the * are journalists or * will remain *. I do not say and I do not expose myself. I only report.

If Sarri arrives at Juventus it will be the victory of the Italian press, the certified one, otherwise with the arrival of Pep dal cielo the Circus Togni will be authorized to open the cages.

Fabio, close this game. On your knees we ask you ...

- criscitello (sportitalia)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
About Paratici. Last appeal to Fabio. Have this trainer sign and we turn the page. Do it for us in the press, do it for us sinners but let us take this weight off ourselves.

Because Paratici, Director among the best in Europe and in the world since at least 6-7 years, has made a mess he did not know he was doing. It marked an era of communication at the time of social media.

The 2.0 communication of 2019. A Sports Director, and I'm not exaggerating, did something that even the Minister of Communications would not have been able to do. I repeat: amplify but I am serious.

The Juventus coach, whom we will meet this week, will tell us if the "specialized" Italian press loses blatantly blows and by 2019 everyone is allowed to be journalists or if to be a sports journalist you still need a minimum of credibility, knowledge of the subject and relationship with professionals.

This time you can't escape. * on one side and journalists on the other. And, in one fell swoop, we will know if the * are journalists or * will remain *. I do not say and I do not expose myself. I only report.

If Sarri arrives at Juventus it will be the victory of the Italian press, the certified one, otherwise with the arrival of Pep dal cielo the Circus Togni will be authorized to open the cages.

Unformatted version:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

What a wanker
Who does he think he is? Paratici and Juve owe nothing to him

Anyway

https://www.flightradar24.com/C25C/20bfdac6

Jan 22, 2016
What a silly and clueless post my man. This is a huge job, the character and behaviour of the man you hiring matters ALOT.
He has been loved by almost all of his players at Napoli and Empoli.

And you don't evaluate a coach with Chelsea job. They have been grave of coaches for some time.

And at Juve there are so many professionals in the locker room who won't let such things happen. And almost all of our players are level headed.

I won't get a bit worried about behaviors of coaches and players out of Juventus.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
So all the news that said Sarri signs for Juve during the weekend turned out to be wrong, so far he hasn't even finished negotiating with Chelsea for his release. Regardless of Pep coming or not, the conservative news outlets and old "gurus" are dropping the ball, all of them reported Sarri was a matter of hours or days right after the EL final, still hasn't happened lol.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
If we end up with Sarri I won't be worried even a bit. I'd be worried if Allegri remained or if we signed Inzaghi type of coach.
I still believe in Pep coming in but Sarri can do a lot with this squad. I mean it won't be the same as the one Allegri had and that's another reason to look forward to him being here.

Sczęsny
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - AS
Ndombele - Pjanic - Ramsey
DC - Dybala - Ronaldo

Perin
MDS - Rugani - Romagnoli - Spinazzola
Bentancur - Can - Matuidi
Chiesa - Kean - Bernardeschi​
As good as this squad is, it’s very unrealistic. I think We’re selling at least one of Douglas, dybala, Pjanic Or Cancelo. Hopefully not Dybala or Cancelo tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 243)