Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I personally like Plan A (Pep) and Plan B (Sarri). What scares me is Plan C (Inzaghi, Miha).

If we get either Pep or Sarri then I can finally see Juve play some decent attacking football. Ive been waiting for this moment since last century :p
:numnum:

Buy on AliExpress.com

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
I personally like Plan A (Pep) and Plan B (Sarri). What scares me is Plan C (Inzaghi, Miha).

If we get either Pep or Sarri then I can finally see Juve play some decent attacking football. Ive been waiting for this moment since last century :p
:numnum:
Miha is the man for plan C. I have seen a videos of him kicking freekicks. He is still got it. A little hot head tho.

Inzaghi is a good couch but not the level of Juve yet.

Plan A Pep I agree for the first time but Sarri is plan A2, Klopp plan B and Poch Plan Z.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I'm sure people who built this brand from scratch definitely know more than us what is good for this brand and club.
Lets see...

The mgmt that's regarded one of the very best in the world, that's responsible for 8 scudetti in a row, two CL finals, and a three-fold rev increase

vs...

Plebs who cried the same when Allegri was appointed and regularly come up gems like:

Post Ironic said:
Saponara > Draxler > Gotze > Isco

Saponara is criminally underrated here. Mark my words, he will have best career of any of them. History will prove me right.
Post Ironic said:
Why do this?

Saponara is da bomb. He's going to come here and surprise a lot of people. World class next year. @zizinho
Post Ironic said:
You didn't mention me! :(

@zizinho and I have been fapping over Saponara for a year now. :weee:
Post Ironic said:
:agree:

People get so ridiculous in this stuff. Isco is 4 months younger than Saponara, and sure he was great at Malaga, but he's certainly stagnated while at Madrid and really hasn't looked that impressive for the last 18 months.

Contrary to this, Saponara is getting better and better each month and looks like a fantastic player now. So people are still acting as though Isco is some 20 year old superstar in the making. Saying Isco is 3X the player is ridiculous hyperbole.

In 2014-15 and 15-16 Saponara has arguably been more impressive on the pitch.
Hm, I wonder who is the winner here lol.

alex_samatar

Feb 16, 2004
Juventus to appoint Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri in 48 hours: £35m Tottenham transfer order

uventus-to-appoint-Chelsea-boss-Maurizio-Sarri-in-48-hour-35m-Tottenham-transfer-ordered-1135355.jpg

Maurizio Sarri is keen to take Tottenham star Kieran Trippier to Juventus (Image: GETTY)

JUVENTUS expect to finalise the arrival of Maurizio Sarri as their new manager in the next 48 hours – and one of his first signings could be Tottenham star Kieran Trippier.

Sources: Express Newspapers website but I don’t know how reliable is tho.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Juventus to appoint Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri in 48 hours: £35m Tottenham transfer order

uventus-to-appoint-Chelsea-boss-Maurizio-Sarri-in-48-hour-35m-Tottenham-transfer-ordered-1135355.jpg

Maurizio Sarri is keen to take Tottenham star Kieran Trippier to Juventus (Image: GETTY)
JUVENTUS expect to finalise the arrival of Maurizio Sarri as their new manager in the next 48 hours – and one of his first signings could be Tottenham star Kieran Trippier.

Sources: Express Newspapers website but I don’t know how reliable is tho.
Not saying Sarri is not going to happen. But the express is even less reputable than Tuttosport and the Sun.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If we end up with Sarri I won't be worried even a bit. I'd be worried if Allegri remained or if we signed Inzaghi type of coach.
I still believe in Pep coming in but Sarri can do a lot with this squad. I mean it won't be the same as the one Allegri had and that's another reason to look forward to him being here.

Sczęsny
Cancelo - Bonucci - Chiellini - AS
Ndombele - Pjanic - Ramsey
DC - Dybala - Ronaldo

Perin
MDS - Rugani - Romagnoli - Spinazzola
Bentancur - Can - Matuidi
Chiesa - Kean - Bernardeschi​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)