Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
People have double standards here, they shit on Sarri because he couldn't finish above this Juve team and on the other hand they praise Allegri because of reaching CL final and then losing it to fraud like Enrique.
So is Sarri going to stick to the 4-3-3 always? And use the same 13-14 players? Lmao, I hope his training/fitness staff are at least better than Allegri’s.
We have better roster than Napoli, he had to use those 13-14 quality players constantly to stay in league race until the end.

I'm sure he won't use Matuidi close to Ronaldo. And that would be a good start definitely.

I can see us buying one WC B2B and that would make our 433 a lot better.

Ronaldo - - - Dybala - - - Costa
SMS/Pogba - Pjanic - Ramsey

His 433 is fluid. Players in center change position constantly and that makes it hard for teams to mark our players. We would enjoy a lot more possession and that means more chances for us and less chances for opposition.
He can even use Pjanic in Hamsik role. That would make Pjanic way more useful

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
People have double standards here, they shit on Sarri because he couldn't finish above this Juve team and on the other hand they praise Allegri because of reaching CL final and then losing it to fraud like Enrique.

We have better roster than Napoli, he had to use those 13-14 quality players constantly to stay in league race until the end.

I'm sure he won't use Matuidi close to Ronaldo. And that would be a good start definitely.

I can see us buying one WC B2B and that would make our 433 a lot better.

Ronaldo - - - Dybala - - - Costa
SMS/Pogba - Pjanic - Ramsey

His 433 is fluid. Players in center change position constantly and that makes it hard for teams to mark our players. We would enjoy a lot more possession and that means more chances for us and less chances for opposition.
He can even use Pjanic in Hamsik role. That would make Pjanic way more useful
No we shit on sarri because he isn't of Juve. Doesn't have the mentality , personality nor class to be the coach of one of the greatest and most legendary clubs of all time

Jan 22, 2016
No we shit on sarri because he isn't of Juve. Doesn't have the mentality , personality nor class to be the coach of one of the greatest and most legendary clubs of all time
Why people are so obsess with class. Class doesn't give you titles.

We didn't hire Allegri because he had class. He was chosen because boards believed he was good enough to lead this team.

I'm sure Inter fans didn't give shit about classless Mou as long he won them the treble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)