Status
Not open for further replies.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Perhaps genius is a strong word, but if he gets two very improbable stories (CR7, Pep) and one less improbable one (Allegri out) correct then I wouldn't call him just lucky. I'd think he has sources inside the top management.
To add to your argument he was probably the first guy on the planet to say about PSG-Neymar, but few reminds it because it was Momblano and nobodies payed attention. He has a track record of shitty news but then he gets right the craziest, it's something that amaze me everytime

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Stop giving tabloid journos attention, else they will never stop bullshitting you.

Also this 'saga' is boring as fuck because the outcome is clear. I don't even know why you waste your time

Jun 6, 2015
At Milan, Allegri liked to play with a three man midfield. His favourite midfield early on was Gattuso, Van Bommel and Montolivo.

As time went on his favourite midfielders became De Jong, Montolivo, Muntari and sometimes Poli.

All brawn, no technical ability.

We have seen something similar here at Juventus. Allegri is in love with players like Khedira, Matuidi and Can.
Why you lie?

Montolivo didn't play at Milan at the same time with Van Bommel and Gattuso. The midfield was: Seedorf - Van Bommel - Gattuso with all of Pirlo, Ambrosini and Flamini getting plenty of play time.

At Juve you for some reason forgot players like Pogba and Pjanic who Max also loved. I would argue much more than those who you mentioned. This crusade of yours is becoming ridiculous.

Deleted member 2609

You can only argue about things that have happened in the past. You cant even look at the present and future, if you honestly think if we kept allegri looking at how we've regressed in the last 2 seasons and think that next season we would push in Europe again you're deluded. You picked your loyalties to football over friendship weeks ago so quit hassling me
In my response to you, please quote me where I have said we should have kept Max? It seems you’re the deluded one here & now shouting from the hill tops for Pep, a man you have labelled a fraud multiple times, take a hard look at yourself in the mirror perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Morality clauses are usually inserted to enable one side to terminate the contract if the behaviour of the other party causes damage to the public image or reputation or similar of the other party. These clauses are not uncommon in sports, that's why a club can terminate the contract if a player does something illegal, even if they are not convicted.
Clauses you're referring to don't have a "deadline" after which they are no longer valid, that's not what they're talking about in this case.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Clauses you're referring to don't have a "deadline" after which they are no longer valid, that's not what they're talking about in this case.

I don't know the contract obviously so this is all just theoretical, but they can, you are free to agree whatever you want, there can be a deadline limiting until when such clause can be activated for example for behaviour which occurred up to a specific date, or to prevent you form terminating just before the season is to begin. It's a contract, you can agree virtually anything.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In my response to you, please quote me where I have said we should have kept Max? It seems you’re the deluded one here & now shouting from the hill tops for Pep, a man you have labelled a fraud multiple times, take a hard look at yourself in the mirror perhaps?
Lol you were saying repeatedly the club should keep max because theres nobody else available blah blah. Whatever man I'm not the one who's holding grudges here, you know very well I've told you for months that this team lacks identity and if anything there is no better manager than pep to instil a modern pro active identity that this team lacks and craves. Yet all you ever said to me was but but but allegri won this, won that, Yeah I get that! But face it we have regressed for a long while now. If the management sacked allegri to hire pep then anyone here would be stupid to question that decision. Allegri's time was up, he has my thanks but he had to go. Simple!

Seriously you're gonna hold me against me saying fraudiola when he lost a game as Bayern manager?

Last edited:

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Guys come on.I'm not the most positive person , but it cannot be Sarri.

It doesn't make sense, it's non logical.

If i see Sarri on our bench next season, then i'll be sure the management tried for someone better but failed.But let's wait first.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I don't know the contract obviously so this is all just theoretical, but they can, you are free to agree whatever you want, there can be a deadline limiting until when such clause can be activated for example for behaviour which occurred up to a specific date, or to prevent you form terminating just before the season is to begin. It's a contract, you can agree virtually anything.
I have read, prepared, and signed quite a few business contracts, and I have never seen a single one in which clauses related to early contact termination due to other party's dishonest behavior would limit the party's ability to terminate the contract. It would be a huge disadvantage. So, theoretically speaking, yes, almost anything can be included into a contract, but I don't see any reason for Guardiola's team to agree to sign something that puts them in such a weak position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)