Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Max lost his entire team in one summer, which was a bunch of semi retired has beens/overrated mediocre bums like KPB, Nocerino to begin with. Minus Ibra and Silva ofcourse. Sarree never experienced anything like that
Who’s fault was it that Pirlo left?

I mean, Allegri benched a maestro like Pirlo for a trio workhorses with low technical ability. He is partially responsible for Milan’s collapse to mediocrity.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Max lost his entire team in one summer, which was a bunch of semi retired has beens/overrated mediocre bums like KPB, Nocerino to begin with. Minus Ibra and Silva ofcourse. Sarree never experienced anything like that
Apparently it doesnt matter who is coaching Juve and who is coaching Napoli, Milan or Spal, going into more detail like who experienced worse or better summers is not needed. Once people start discussing Sarri, suddenly theres no difference between clubs and demands for Napoli are the same as theyd be for Juve

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
No, actual clause inserted into the contract by the lawyers. Exit strategy or safeguarding clients interest. For ex release clause.
310D1EDB-862C-4FDF-8F80-0420549FDE95.jpeg
Do every coach get a no-CL-I-walk clause? Why would City agree to that in 2016 when there was no indication of a ban?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Do every coach get a no-CL-I-walk clause? Why would City agree to that in 2016 when there was no indication of a ban?

Good lawyers add clauses for every imaginable possibility, regardless of whether there is any indication of that happening or not.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Apparently it doesnt matter who is coaching Juve and who is coaching Napoli, Milan or Spal, going into more detail like who experienced worse or better summers is not needed
What matters is who coached the better squad in a given season, not who coached the bigger club. Milan last made the CL with Allegri and have spent ridiculous money afterwards failing to repeat it. Thats no coincidence

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Good lawyers add clauses for every imaginable possibility, regardless of whether there is any indication of that happening or not.
So safe to assume Pep has a clause like "if it rains in Honolulu in 21st September 2017 then I'll walk"?
Sanctions against City were lifted a year before that. There was nothing that even suggested they might get sanctioned again especially now this this gigantic TV deal.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I know its reported before ... but this better translation

I don’t have a lot of info about Sarri, but between yesterday and today some particular situations lead me to say that he’s the plan B. A coach deemed ready. Juventus prepared a media presentation for both coaches.”

[Momblano]

Guardiola started negotiations with City to get out of his contract because the cycle is over & not because of a UEFA sanction, also to avoid causing damage to the club's images. I have positive feedback on this.”

[Momblano]

There is no need for Guardiola to come to Italy to sign a contract. Everything can be done safely digitally. And the preliminary contract can turn into a official contract. Sarri is waiting for the “yes” from Juventus.”

[Momblano]

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
More reason for them to agree to it. Why would they be more inclined to if there's indication of ban?
You don't agree to any stupid clause if there's no indication of the condition being met. There's not enough paper in the world to print possible conditions on.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wait so Guardiola has a no CL release clause? lol I doubt there is any truth to that... is there any substance here or just speculation?

I highly doubt Man City would EVER agree to that. Some of you say City had no reason to believe it might happen but i disagree, looking at their spending habits they had to have known that FFP and increased financial scrutinty was a problem for them and there was always a chance they might be caught.

No effing way did they allow Pep a no CL release clause thinking it there was no risk in it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
At Milan, Allegri’s favourite midfielders were Gattuso, Van Bommel, De Jong, Poli, Montolivo. He usually played with three defensive midfielders on the same team.

If there’s one thing Sarri is undeniably better at than Allegri, it’s picking and playing the right midfielders.
Poli played only 4 months under Allegri. That's pretty quick to elevate you to "favorite" status.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
At Milan, Allegri’s favourite midfielders were Gattuso, Van Bommel, De Jong, Poli, Montolivo. He usually played with three defensive midfielders on the same team.

If there’s one thing Sarri is undeniably better at than Allegri, it’s picking and playing the right midfielders.
Allegri first moved pirlo to lcm, then decided he doesn't need him.

What a gift that was from Milan.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
What matters is who coached the better squad in a given season, not who coached the bigger club. Milan last made the CL with Allegri and have spent ridiculous money afterwards failing to repeat it. Thats no coincidence
Thats really not a coincidence, Inzaghi, Brocchi, Seedorf are like 10yo's compared to most decent coaches and Max is comfortably better than Miha, Montella and Gattuso.

Unlike Max, Sarri never failed to win a competition with the better squad, never coached the best team in Italy or England. People using the trophy argument against him or saying Max beat him so Sarri is a big downgrade is getting old. Until the old smoker is given the keys to the palace, no one knows what hes capable of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 238)