Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
watc

h the sentence arrive after the 15th. :D
If Guardiola wants to leave, he will.

They can try to convince him to stay, but can't keep an unhappy coach if he feels it's time to move on.

It's the coach's job to motivate the team, imagine having an unmotivated coach.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What Mister said is wrongly phrased is my guess
That's not a big issue though. Insisting on the clause is. I highly doubt there's any clause.

- - - Updated - - -

If our only hope is on City getting banned from CL, I guess it's time to welcome Sarri.

At most they will transfer ban them.
I'm not sure, but I don't think UEFA has the authority of handing out transfer bans. That's why they only ban/sanction clubs from Uefa competitions.
Edit: I was wrong. They can hand out transfer bans.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Using your logic, Conte got the better of Allegri to the point Max got fired, didnt stop us from going for Allegri in 2014 though
Max lost his entire team in one summer, which was a bunch of semi retired has beens/overrated mediocre bums like KPB, Nocerino to begin with. Minus Ibra and Silva ofcourse. Sarree never experienced anything like that

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Momblano: I could do little work on Sarri, but between yesterday and today some particular situations lead me to say that it is the plan B.

Momblano: Juve's social workers are ready to prepare graphic campaigns on both Sarri and Guardiola

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
That's not a big issue though. Insisting on the clause is. I highly doubt there's any clause.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure, but I don't think UEFA has the authority of handing out transfer bans. That's why they only ban/sanction clubs from Uefa competitions.
Edit: I was wrong. They can hand out transfer bans.

Morals clause.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
clause to be used before 15th June IF Manchester City don't make the CL. Can leave for free. Must wait for UEFA decision hopefully before that.
We're gonna need a 4th thread

- - - Updated - - -

But we didn't sack Conte for Allegri. He left himself. That's the difference.
Nice logic there.

I had high expectations of you Ronn. Alas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 251)