Status
Not open for further replies.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
But we didn't sack Conte for Allegri. He left himself. That's the difference.
Ya, but I dont think we fired Allegri because Sarri was available, we fired Allegri because he needed to go, we've invested record amounts the past 3 summers, but our footie is getting worse and worse.

Saying Sarri isnt suitable because Max beat him with Juve doesnt hold much weight, we hired Max under the same circumstances.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Saying Sarri isnt suitable because Max beat him with Juve doesnt hold much weight, we hired Max under the same circumstances.
True but i don't think anyone is saying that just disagreeing with Nedved96's ridiculous assertion that Sarri is as good or better than Maxx.

- - - Updated - - -

I still think :cr7: would be the greatest player/ coach ever.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
True but i don't think anyone is saying that just disagreeing with Nedved96's ridiculous assertion that Sarri is as good or better than Maxx.

- - - Updated - - -

I still think :cr7: would be the greatest player/ coach ever.
Lots of people saying that, Gian f.e.
If we really sacked Allegri for Sarri then we’re insane. Heck, Allegri got the better of him for 3 seasons in a row ffs.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,859
    clause to be used before 15th June IF Manchester City don't make the CL. Can leave for free. Must wait for UEFA decision hopefully before that.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    Momblano: From what I understand there is no need for Guardiola to come to Italy to eventually sign with Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano: Sarri is waiting for Juventus

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)